Chapter 20 - The last chance to do what's right

Cassandra was running... Varian didn't know what to think... did his opinion on this just NOT MATTER anymore.... (This sounds familiar XD)

Varian saw everyone was ready for what was going to be a war. Everyone pulled out their weapons and started charging ahead.... Everyone except Varian.

Varian saw both sides running to clash, but for him, EVERYTHING FROZE!!!!! It was like the world didn't matter anymore.... Lost in deep thought he reached into his pocket and pulled out the two pieces of the broken Cassandrium neckless.

He took a deep breath thinking of everything at once. Cassandra's actions. Being stuck with her.... Her smile. He remembered what his life was like before she came back in it. EVERY DAY he would go to the snuggly duckling to get his mind off her. He lived in Corona.... But it still didn't feel right... No one would ever TRULY forgive him... and this was that proof. Men all joined together because they thought what Cassandra and Varian did was wrong.... And it was... People who were about to make the same mistake.... Time moved again!

Varian knew just what to do. When he looked around Rapunzel and Eugene holding their frying pans had a couple of men on the ground frightened and some knocked out. He looked over to Cassandra with her sword excited to hurt the leader (or Cupcake) Varian couldn't stand to look at them. THEY WERE ALL PEOPLE JUST LIKE HIM!!!!

Varian whistled over to beast Ruddiger and he quickly came over. Varian climbed up to the top of his friend and stood up.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Cassandra holding her sword out trying to make her way through the sea of men and they had Corona's guards to fight back but it wasn't a lot. Cassandra made eye contact with the leader.

Both of them gave each other a smirk as they both thought they were going to be the one to win.

"Hello there Cupcake," Cassandra said with an evil smirk grabbing her sword.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this Cassandra." He said back while pulling out his sword.

"Not as much as me!" Cass said charging with her sword. Cupcake started running towards her as well with his sword ready!

"STOP!!!!" Cassandra and Cupcake stopped to look over and so did everyone else when they saw Varian standing on beast Ruddiger with a confident stance. "What are we doing! THIS ISNT WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING!!!!! We should be supporting one another and-" When Varian looked out again everyone had started fighting again.

"HEY!!!!!" Varian yelled as he threw an alchemy ball. EVERYONE became the blue and was now temporarily paralyzed. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!?!!?!?!?!!" Varian shouting having everyone's full attention as they were stuck in their places.

"We are ALL people!!!! Why do we hate each other so much!!!?!?!?! Look! I think you guys know what's going to happen." Varian said gesturing to Cupcake and his men. "The story is most likely going to be told from Corona's side.... Meaning.... You will be seen as the villains.... BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE!!!!!!"

Cassandra looked at him... he wasn't the fighting..... but... for some reason, this was better.... He was touching everyone's heart... especially Cassandra's. She also looked at him right now... this was the Varian that he was.... And this was the Varian she fell in love with. (Did she just think that out loud?)

Varian continued with his speech. "You've hurt me.... And Cassie... BUT WHO IS TO SAY ME AND CASSIE DON'T DESERVE IT!!!!!! ME AND CASSIE ARE JUST AS MUCH AS A VILLAIN AS YOU!!!!!! MAYBE MORE!!!! WE'VE DESTROYED YOUR LAND!!!!!!! (the prison) WE'VE HURT YOU!!!!! WE'VE THREATENED YOU!!!!! WE'VE IGNORED YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!!!!! BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!" Cassandra's eyes widened at what he was saying. "I WON'T LET MYSELF BE THE BAD GUY ANYMORE!!!!! AND I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO BE EITHER!!!!!! If... you chose to take our side... IF you chose to not hurt anyone who doesn't agree with you. IF you stop craving revenge and look for forgiveness..... I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO HELP YOU BECOME GOOD AGAIN!!!!! YOU ARE JUST MISGUIDED!!!!! AND I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS TRULY YOU!!!!!!"