𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸

When Estelle woke up on September 1st. 1975, it was to two of her maids waking her up extremely early, and pulling her into a bathtub. Over the years, she had finally let the maids leave her alone while she bathed; the only if they were allowed to stand outside the door if she needed anything.

Her parents didn't really let Estelle be alone, it was as if they thought she was going to escape the house, and become a vagabond or something. She had definitely considered it, but there really was no where for her to go... And she wanted to finish school so she could use magic outside of it. So she just had to wait.

After bathing, she dried herself with a soft towel and put on her undergarments. She called out to the maids after walking into the dressing room, knowing that they wouldn't let her dress alone; it was also more than likely her mother had picked out her travel outfit.

Just as she thought, there was an outfit already laid out for her. A light weight black jumper, and red plaid midi skirt that resembled the one from her Beaxbatons uniform. The maids helped Estelle get dressed, zipping up the back of the skirt. She tied up her own shoes, that looked as if they had been polished some time last night.

Estelle had a feeling she was going to be freezing, the weather isn't known to be beautiful in England especially with the coming of the winter months. She hadn't packed her own trunk, Adeline had.. So Estelle assumed there were coats in there, well... Hoped.

She headed downstairs, meeting her Mother and Father in the dining room for breakfast. Except for the short morning greeting, the meal was silent. Estelle picked at her food, pushing around the bread and butter in front of her and deciding to stick with tea. Her excitement was bubbling in her, and she was too nervous to eat.

"Will we be travelling by Port-Key, Father?" Estelle said, breaking the silence. Her Fathers dark brown eyes studied her a moment, before he looked down at his watch.

"Yes, we are to be leaving at 8 am. That will give us enough time to stop at the manor, speak with the elves and have Adeline bring you to the station." He said, not making eye contact with Estelle again.

She nodded, taking another sip of her tea. Shortly later, Adeline, Matisse, and Estelle said their goodbyes to Anna before taking hold of a small tea pot. It began to rattle aggressively, and then they were being flown through the air- spinning at top speed.

Estelle had never travelled by port-key, and had no idea what to truly expect. Adeline had given her a little run down, telling her that once she was instructed to let go, that she should start to run in the air. She would then fall gracefully through the air, landing on the ground at a bit of a run.

It was hard to hear anything, with the winds whirring in her ear. She had her eyes glued shut, until she heard a faint "Let go!", and she pried open her eyes to see the retreating bodies of her Father and nursemaid.

Estelle let go of the tea pot, and did what was instructed. It felt as if she was floating through the air, landing roughly on the ground shortly after.

Estelle took a moment to catch her breath, quickly combing her hands through her windswept hair that had now knotted together. She followed after her Father, who was striding towards the house with Adeline a few steps behind him.

When he opened the door, there were four house elves waiting for him. They bowed low, their long noses touching the floor. Estelle looked at them curiously, she had never seen house elves in real life... They weren't much of a thing in France, French witches and wizards opted for human help.

"My name is Matisse Beaulieu. I have been informed that all of you elves are fluent in both English, and French?" Matisse's voice came out loud, and stern.

"Yes Master." Squeaked the small elves.

"Very good. I am your master, but I have brought along my daughter Estelle. She will be given the same amount of respect as I, but I am your Master." He spoke low, repeating himself to make sure the elves understood him.

"We live to serve the house of Beaulieu." The elves said, bowing down in Estelles direction.

She smiled warmly at them, nodding her head.

"Now, I need all of you to go back to our Manor in France and retrieve our luggage."

"Yes Master." the elves said, snapping their fingers and disappearing. The luggage returned moments later, followed by the elves.

Adeline casted a simple charm on Estelles trunk so that it would be weightless to carry, and she took hold of it. Turning to Estelle, and motioning for her to follow.

Estelle turned to say goodbye to her Father, but he had already disappeared with his own luggage. She sighed to herself, taking hold of Adelines hand and heading to a ministry car waiting outside.

Estelle got into the backseat, while Adeline got into the front. She instructed the driver to take them to Kings Cross station, and the excitement welled up in Estelle once more. She looked out into the English countryside, it had been a beautiful day and she was extremely excited. Even though she had been worried that she was going to be cold, the warm sun was unexpected and very welcome.

She wasn't exactly sure where their country house was, but the ride to Kings Cross was about 2 hours putting them at just after 10:30. Supposedly the Hogwarts Express leaves at exactly 11 o'clock, so being early seems like the best bet. Especially when you are new.

Adeline helped Estelle put her trunk on a trolley, and they headed inside the station. The warm sun had disappeared as they entered London, and it looked as if it was about to rain. A shiver went down Estelles spine, and she sure wished she had been given a travelling cloak. But she wasn't one to complain.

They approached platforms nine and ten, and Estelle looked down at her ticket. "So, my ticket say's platform 9 and 3/4... That seems odd. I only see nine and ten" she said, and Adeline glanced down at her.

Adeline kneeled down a bit, so she was whispering close to Estelles face. "You have to run your trolley through the barrier between nine and ten, the platform is hidden on the other side." She said, her tone sounding just as unsure as Estelles.

"You do, what?" Estelle said, her eyes widening in shock. A boy and girl with their parents walked passed, looking both ways to see if the Muggles were watching, and then ran directly at the barrier.

Estelle and Adeline both winced, expecting them to hit the barrier. But they had disappeared instead. "How about, I go first?" Adeline said, sounding a bit scared.

"No, no. I will go, we can just say goodbye here. You don't have to do it." Estelle said with a smile, giving Adeline a warm hug.

The old women smiled, hugging the girl back. "Tu es bon, ne t'es pas ennuyé." (You be good, don't get into trouble.) Adeline said, mumbling into the girls hair.

"Bien sur." Estelle said with a smile, turning and running full speed into the barrier between platforms nine and ten.