𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁

"Mar, Wake up." Estelle called out to the blonde girl, who was hidden under her duvet- Estelle had been calling her for the past 20 minutes.

"Marlene! I have only known you a day, are you really going to make me do this?" Estelle asked, crossing her arms and glaring at the lump under the blankets.

No answer.

"Fine, suit yourself!" Estelle went over to the head of Marlenes bed, taking the edge of the blanket in her hands and pulling it down as hard as she could. The blanket went flying off onto the foot of Marlenes bed, and the girl shot up to a sitting position letting out a yelp of shock.

"AHG! You evil little-"

"Marlene! Are you seriously still in bed?" Lily called from a few steps down the girls dormitory stirs.

"No! Just getting dressed now, Mum!" Marlene said the last part under her breath, letting out a mumble of swear words with it. Estelle stood by the door waiting, fully dressed and ready with a smug smirk on her face. Marlene got dressed, brushed her teeth, and tied her hair up faster than Estelle had ever seen someone get ready before.

She stared at Marlene in bewilderment as they headed down in to the common room to meet the rest of the group. "I don't understand how you do that!" Estelle said finally.

Marlene smirked over her shoulder at her, "Magic." Is all she said, giving Estelle a little wink. Estelle shook her head with a laugh, saying good morning to the boys she hadn't seen yet, before running over to catch up with Lily.

Lily was standing by the portrait hole waiting, and she was staring over Estelles shoulder with a glare, but as Estelle approached her she smiled softly. "What's got you in such a sour mood Lily?" Estelle asked, squeezing the red-heads hand.

"Oh, you know-Oh god, here he comes." She said, putting a hand over her face and rubbing her temples.

"What? Here who co-" But Estelle was cut off as James had just sprung up between the two girls.

"Hello Lily-Flower, Alright there Frenchie?" He said, a smug smirk on his lips similar to the one Estelle wore earlier.

"Shut up Potter."

"Did you just call me Frenchie?" The girls both spoke in unison, Estelle confused by both greetings.

"Yeah! Do you like it? Your last name is just-erm-" James began to say, but he was cut off.

"A bit too complicated for his tiny brain!" Sirius finished, clapping his hand on Jame's shoulder.

"I was not going to say that! I was going to say-"

"The half of his brain that belongs to a troll, doesn't speak French." Marlene cut him off again taking Estelle and Lily by the arm and pulling them out of the common room, leaving behind the bickering of the boys.

The three giggling girls set off down the corridors towards the Great Hall, since Marlene had slept in, breakfast was nearing an end. They plopped down at the Gryffindor table, Alice was already there talking to an older boy.

"That's Al's lover boy, Frank." Marlene whispered in Estelles ear, they both let out a little giggle grabbing some toast. Estelle had her elbow propped on the table, and her head in her hand, listening to Marlene talk about how the house elves at Hogwarts make the best bacon. She was extremely passionate about the subject.

"I would first like to say, I am not a troll!" Came James voice from behind Estelle, he took a seat on the bench beside her with a frown.

"Good to hear, Mr.Potter."