𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"So anyway, the first Hogsmeade trip is coming up and I was wondering if you would want to go with me? I suppose you've never been to The Three Broomsticks, so how about Butterbeer on me?" Stephen said, staring directly into Estelles crystal blue eyes.

She smiled at him, nodding. "Yes of course, that sounds fantastic! I fancy a drink with my friends right now though."

"Yeah definetly, I will see you around Beaulieu." He winked at her, going off to find his own friends.

Estelle turned around blushing madly, looking over to where Marlene had been standing with James and Sirius only a moment ago. But neither of the boy's were there, and Marlene was perched on the side of Gideon Prewett's arm chair. Estelle threw her hands up in the air in confusion, looking through the crowd of scarlet and gold.

Thats when the portrait hole swung open, and Sirius strolled in with a foul expression, leaning against the wall on the outskirts of the groups. Estelle wandered over to him, leaning against the wall beside him. "Why so Sirius? It's not like you to stand at the edge of a party." She asked, peering at him curiously.

He didn't make eye contact with her at first, standing in silence. Estelle sighed, leaning her head back against the wall.

"Just, be careful Stella." Sirius said in a soft, low voice, before taking a drink out of his cup and grimacing.

"What do you mean be careful?" Estelle asked, looking suspiciously at the cup in his hand.

"With Gould, you don't even know him." He said, pulling his cup away from Estelle as she had reached for it.

"Oh, he just asked me to go to Hogsmeade. I don't even think it's a date." Estelle said casually, trying to reach for the cup again.

"I highly doubt that it isn't a date Estelle." Sirius said furrowing his eyebrows at her, still not making eye contact.

"Oh just give me the cup!" She said, after he pulled it out of her reach again. He handed it to her with a snort, and she smiled at him with a smug look of victory on her face.

"Well, who knows. I will still put my friends before a dumb boy, if that's what your worried about. Plus, I hardly think that a 6th year would want to-" She paused, taking a sip from Sirius's cup. It took a second for the burn of the fire whiskey to reach her throat. "-would want to date me- AHG! Sirius, what is that!" She let out a yelp, pushing the cup back into his hands.

He laughed, his mood softening at her silliness, or maybe it was the fire whiskey. "I think that any guy would be lucky too.." He paused a moment, as Estelle rested her head on his shoulder, her hair tickling his chin. She was a very affectionate person with her friends, and it still caught him off guard sometimes.

"Hmm?" She asked, waiting for him to finish. "Would be lucky to have a friend like you." He said shortly, changing his mind.

"Awe, look at you being all mushy!" Estelle said, leaving her spot resting on his shoulder and pulling him by his hand into the crowd. He noticed she was still wearing his jumper.

"Come on tough guy! Now that you aren't pouting, WE CAN HAVE FUN!" She yelled over the much louder music on this side of the room. He smiled, shaking his head at her and laughing.

***

The remnants of a party had disappeared early Sunday morning, but some of the party goer's were still laying across the common room floor. They had pulled down 3 mattresses with the help of a very sober Remus and Lily, who were no where to be seen now.

Estelle had somehow managed to get stuck in between James and Sirius on a bed, Marlene sharing with Lily and Alice, and Remus and Peter on their own.

There was a camera laying messily on the ground near the girl's bed, half a dozen polaroids strewn around it. Shoes were messily kicked off, and blankets and sweaters were thrown about.

"I swear to Merlin right now, if who ever is snoring doesn't stop, I will personally SMOTHER THEM WITH A PILLOW." Sirius's voice called out, met with many groans and whines.

"Shut up Sirius, you are being loud." James said, rolling over on his spot.

"James! You shut up, you were the one snoring." Estelle mumbled, pulling her pillow over her eyes. The eight friends had decided to all sleep in the common room that night, after the 7th and 6th years started to share their quite extensive fire whiskey stash.

It is fair to say, they weren't feeling all that well.

"How about all three of you shut up, how does that sound?" Marlene growled, all you could see of her was a messy mop of dirty blonde hair.

"Well now I'm bloody awake." Sirius said, rolling over to face the other direction. Immediately coming face to face with Estelle, who was snuggled up beside James, clearly unknowingly. "Shh." She whispered sleepily, not opening her eyes.

A smirk made it's way to Sirius's face, knowing that this was a perfect photo opt to torture them both with in the future. He paused a moment, looking at her face with a smile, the sunlight was just barely shining on her and it had a very ethereal glow to it. He shook himself out of his thoughts and reached over, grabbing Lily's camera and sitting up. He snapped the photo, and a bright flash went off, both of their eyes shot open immediately glaring at him.

"Sirius, I would like it if you would, PISS OFF." James yelled from behind Estelle, and it was at that moment that realization hit them. They both jumped away from each other sitting up on their knees, looking at each other in sleepy shock.

"I thought you were Lily!" James said, looking a bit disappointed.

"I thought you were Sirius!" Estelle yelled with wide eyes.

"Why would I be Lily?!"

"Why would I be Sirius?!" The two yelled back at each other in sync. Then they turned on Sirius, who was laughing at them, with a photo in his hands.

"Give that to me!" Estelle squealed, snatching it from his grip. Her face softened when she looked at it, and then she showed it to James who cracked a smile.

"Awe, look how cute we look!" He said, giggling in a much less masculine tone than normal.

"Besties for life, Jamsie." Estelle said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"What have you turned him into..." Sirius said, staring at the two of them blankly.

"We did one face mask, and my skin was glowing. So Im a gals, gal, now Sirius." James said with a smirk, and Estelle just laughed at him. "This is going on the wall!"

After the shrieking commotion between James and Estelle, all the rest of their friends had woken up. Shortly after, Remus and Lily returned with a basket of food for breakfast.

They ate in peace, the food greatly reducing their headaches. After they had eaten, they shrunk the mattresses and returned them to the dorms, finishing up cleaning the rest of their mess in the common room.

Late in the afternoon the group sat on the sofas, chatting quietly to themselves, except for James- Who was telling a very animated story to Marlene about something she had done last night. Estelle was resting her eyes with her head on Peters shoulder, who looked very pleased with himself. Lily was sorting through the photos from last night with Sirius, extremely amused looks on their faces. Alice had gone to the Library with Frank about an hour ago, their relationship seemingly becoming very serious.

"So, who want's to play monopoly?"

I know this chapter was kind of short! But I just thought it was fun, and very head cannon-y. So enjoyyy

-Em