𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

The rest of Christmas Day at the Potters went by quickly and with more joy in the holiday than Estelle had ever seen. The family was wonderful to be around, and anyone in their presence could feel the love surrounding them. After dinner James, Sirius and Estelle were all sitting on in the living room.

The soft glow from the fireplace lit up their faces, as Estelle sat comfortably on the sofa while James and Sirius were kneeled around the coffee table. After a few moments of James whining to Sirius, Estelle decided to distract them from the intense game they were playing.

"Interestingly enough, I actually got you guys something..Do you want to open them now? " Estelle asked, while watching Sirius brutally beat James in Wizards Chess.

"Stella! You didn't have to do that." Sirius said, taking his attention off the board.

"Ooo! What did you get ussss. Lets open them now!" James squealed in a very high pitch, before jumping up on the couch beside her.

"Oi! We aren't finished the game. Ive just about won." Sirius said with a pouting face, gesturing to the board.

"Oh yes we are. You can just wine mate, so... Gifts!" James said, rolling this eyes at Sirius before turning to Estelle with a wide grin.

Estelle chuckled at the two of them, shaking her head slowly. "Wait here, I will go get them."

She ran up to the guest room she was staying in, and popped open her travel case. She rummaged around the tightly packed case that held all of her belongings from home, until she found a couple neatly wrapped and labelled boxes.

She had a wide variety of collectable items, and random things at home. So one of the nights after she had locked herself in her room, she had rummaged through it to find gifts for all her friends.

The first interesting thing she found was an old penknife, the handle was thin and glossy. It looked brand new, but she knew it was old. Her mind fell on one person she knew would use it best, so she opened it up to make sure it wasn't broken.

The knife could unlock any lock or untie any knot, and she couldn't recall where she had gotten it, but she knew it would be perfect for Sirius. So after making sure it all looked right Estelle set it aside, her mind racing with all the pranks he would get away with after receiving such a handy tool and she couldn't help smiling to herself.

James was more tough to search for, but she set back to rummaging through drawers and cupboards in her bedroom and closet. In a small box she found a set of old mirrors wrapped in a silk cloth, an ornate one with golden flowers embellished on it, a silver one with small stars etched in to the frame, and another that had silver vines and leaves around it.

She looked into the one with flowers, confused when she couldn't see herself but was looking up at the ceiling. She looked back down at the two other mirrors, realizing exactly what they were. Her face lit up, and she set them aside ready to package them up.

As the memory of finding the boys gifts faded away, Estelle looked at the two boxes labelled for Sirius and hid one of them back in her bag, picking up the other as well as the one for James. She raced back downstairs with the boxes in hand, and went and plopped down on the carpet in front of them.

She handed the boxes to each of them, teasingly pulling away as they went to grab at them.

"Stellaa, you know I can't handle the suspense." James said, crossing his arms and pouting.

Sirius and her laughed at him, before she finally gave them the gifts. As they opened them, she could see the confusion on their faces as they looked at each others reflections staring back at them.