𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Erm, I don't think there is anything to say Sirius." Estelle mumbled, tucking a stray hair behind her ear nervously. Her mind was still racing and she couldn't get rid of the tingling feeling that his touch left behind.

"I mean, we are just friends... It would be no different than if it were you and James!" She blurted out, "You two could have just as easily fallen asleep next to each other and snuggled a bit. It was quite cold in there." She continued on with an awkward chuckle.

"Uh, yes I suppose, but-" Sirius began, but Estelle cut him off.

"It doesn't mean anything, and James has no business being angry. He is being a baby." She said, putting her hands on her hips as she rambled on.

"Well, yes I-"

But she cut him off again, "I think I will go down and talk some sense into him, he is acting like a silly little boy." Estelle said, tucking her jacket tighter into her arm. She puffed her chest out, and slipped past Sirius, disappearing down the dimly lit hallway.

Sirius let out a frustrated sigh, shaking his head...So much for talking about feelings.

He followed back down the hall to find Estelle pointing her finger into the chest of James, her French accent thickening as she spoke. Her words spilled out quickly, and sounded quite angry, and the look on James face was priceless. A mix of total fear of the small blonde, and confusion from the inaudible French and English combined.

Sirius let out a chuckle as he watched his two friends, when Estelle heard him her rambling stopped. She turned to look at him, and her frown turned into a grin.

"Perfect! Now that you are down, we can go." She shot a glare at James, dramatically wrapped the Gryffindor scarf around her neck and headed out the door.

"Bloody hell mate, you'd think I killed her cat!" James said hollowly, glancing over at Sirius who had a big smirk on his face.

"Are you coming!?" Estelles voice rang out from the open door.

James and Sirius's looked at each other with wide eyes, they threw their jackets on and followed her out the door.

The air was chilly, and it nipped at their cheeks as they walked down the road towards the market. The sounds of Christmas bells, and the chatter fo people echoed from the distance. Aromas of baking and hot chocolate drifted down the road towards them, making Estelles stomach growl. She hadn't eaten all morning , and was looking forward to what the venders had for sale.

The three of them were dressed seamlessly in muggle clothing, they all liked the casualness and comfort of it. Estelle was used to spending her days at home in elegant dresses and outfits, but it sure was nice to wear whatever she wanted.

As they got into the market square, James started to pull the three of them in many different directions. Showing off all of his favourite vendors, from the hot chocolate stand, to the man who sold little trinkets. The smile on his face warmed Estelles heart, she loved seeing her friend happy like this.

It was pure, and untainted. This boy has known so much love, and even though he is a right prat sometimes, he doesn't know how to hate. It was warming, and refreshing for her.

Sirius watched as Estelle laughed with James, her eyes lit up when he would make a joke or tease her. He felt a pang of jealousy strike him, but he had to brush it away. He knew Estelle and James were just mates, and she saw him only as a friend... But he couldn't help himself.

Seeing the way she looked at James hurt him, he wished she would look at him that way too.

"What ya pondering there mate?" James voice broke Sirius from his thoughts, and he jumped slightly at the sound.