𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Estelle felt herself being whirled away, whether it was sideways, downwards, or up, she had no idea. But she could feel her body spinning uncontrollably fast, and could feel her last meal churning in her stomach.

Magical travel was not something Estelle enjoyed, she had gotten quite comfortable using muggle cars and trains...They were much more peaceful than this, and she didn't mind that they took way longer.

The spinning was getting unbearable but Estelle knew that she couldn't panic. If she did, it was likely she would tumble out of some poor Wizarding families fireplace and have absolutely no idea where she was. So she kept calm and collected, with her elbows tucked tightly against her side. (She learned that after multiple bruised elbows growing up.)

And just as she was sure she was about to throw up, she tripped out of a fireplace and stumbled directly into James back, falling directly backwards to the floor.

She sat there stunned for a moment, her head and stomach still spinning as James peered down at her with a humorous smirk on his face.

"Alright there Stella?" He asked, reaching his hand down to pull her up.

"Other than the overwhelming sick feeling?" Estelle asked sarcastically, letting him pull her up from the ground. He chuckled at her, patting her lightly on the back.

Estelle dusted herself off before taking a look at her surroundings. She was in the centre of a large sitting room, it looked warm and cozy and oozed comfort. She was instantly reminded of the common room back at school, and she heart swelled with familiarity.

There were two sofas and a large arm chair, that looked as if it had been sat in by multiple people over the years as the leather was worn and smooth looking. A couple of blankets were cast lazily over pieces of furniture, and a big shag rug was in the centre of the room under her feet.

"James, is that you back love?" A women voice called out from another room, followed by hurried footsteps.

"Yes Mum! I've got Stella." James called back eagerly.

Before Estelle knew it, a women came whirling around the corner with a wide smile on her face. She was tall and curvy, with long blonde hair and dark eyes. Her skin was cool toned, and clashed deeply with James' own olive skin and dark hair. They were physically opposite, but her smile was one that Estelle had seen many times.

The women, Estelle had figured was James' Mum, pulled her into a deep hug. It was Motherly, and warm and smelt of floral perfume and baking. She melted into the hug unconsciously taking in every second of it. She couldn't remember the last time someone had hugged her like this...

The women pulled back after many seconds, and placed both her hands on either side of Estelles cheeks.

"Hello love, I'm Euphemia. You can call me Mia, I don't want to hear any of this Mrs. Potter rubbish that polite girls like you always pull." She said with a playful smirk.

She dropped her hands from Estelle, putting one on her hip and the the other casually scratching her chin as she studied Estelles face. Estelle nodded, wanting to be as polite and respectful of her home as possible.

"Well, now that introductions are out of the way let's eat! Ive made scones and tea and I just can't stand to know you haven't had a home cooked meal in days." Euphemia said, taking Estelle by the hand and pulling her towards the kitchen.

"Oh, that would be wonderful." Estelle said with a sigh of relief. Her stomach was rumbling with the smell of fresh baked food, completely forgetting the sick feeling from the Floo travel. As soon as her nose picked up on the smell of fresh baking and soft spices she was. reminded of France, and the little village a ways down the path. Adeline would always bring back fresh bread and pastries for her, but she had to shake the memories of home away... She didn't want to think of it in a past tense.