𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

"Well girls, we best be getting dressed in our robes!" Lily called out, shutting her book loudly. Marlene startled awake, as she had drifted off to sleep on Mary's shoulder. Estelle and Alice had been discussing France, and they both paused in their conversations to look at Lily.

"That means I have to go get my trunk I suppose." Estelle said with a sigh. Marlene who had been rubbing her eyes sleepily put a hand on her shoulder.

"Come on, I will come with you." She said with a sleepy smile. Estelle smiled back to her nodding, and they started down the train.

When they reached the compartment, Estelle gave a polite knock. The boys eyes all fell on her, trance like. She looked over her shoulder at Marlene, who looked slightly impressed and mouthed, "watch this" with a wink.

She then put on the flirtiest smile she knew, pointing at her trunk above Evans head. "Is there any way you could get that down for me Evan, it's just really heavy.. And I have to put on my robes." Estelle said, pouting her lip a bit at the end.

Evan jumped up out of his seat nodding, "Yeah of course Estelle." He said, picking up the trunk and setting it in front of her. "

Thank you so much!" She said, with a soft smile. She winked at him, and he looked very pleased with himself. Estelle took one end of the trunk while Marlene took the other end, and they started to walk down the corridor, trying to hold back giggles.

"Bloody hell, that was good." Marlene said, giving a big heave on the trunk. "What on earth do you have in this thing Stella?" She added, giggling.

"Isn't it just the funniest thing?" Estelle let out a little laugh, also adjusting her grip on the trunk. "Oh I have no idea I didn't pack- Wait, did you just call me Stella?" She asked putting down the trunk, her giggles fading into shock.

"I did, is that not okay? We all have nicknames for each other, and we are friend's now so..." She trailed off nervously.

"Oh, it is fine! No one has ever given me a nickname before is all.. All the girls back home have a stick up their arse, and my parents... Well, them too." Estelle said, picking up the trunk again and beginning back down the train.

"Merlin, you are a funny one, girl." Marlene said, struggling to hold the trunk as they carried it down the narrow hall. Once they got back to the compartment, they plunked the trunk down in the middle, both collapsing on their seats.

"Bloody hell, did you run a marathon or something?" Mary asked, covering her mouth with a giggle.

"This thing weighs a ton!" Estelle said, letting out a shaky laugh.

"Why didn't you just use a lightening charm?" Lily asked, chuckling a bit herself at the dramatic scene.

"We- forgot- our wands- in- here." Marlene said through a couple deep breaths. The whole compartment filled up with laughter, and Estelle and Marlene went to go get changed in to their robes.

As they were walking up the corridor to the bathroom, someone called out from behind them. "Oi, Marlene!" She let out a little groan, looking over her shoulder.

"No! Go away, go bug the other girls!" She called out, grabbing on to Estelles shoulders and hurrying her down the corridor. "You can't have her yet! We are still hanging out, she's new, and right now she's mine!" She called out one more time, before pushing Estelle into a bathroom.

"Who was that?" Estelle asked, leaning against the sink of the small bathroom.

"Sirius, James, Remus, and Peter. They are our boys, super annoying."

Sirius? She though to herself...She loved star names. "Your boys?" Estelle asked curiously, changing into her plain robes.

"You know, just they guy's we hang out with." Marlene said with a shrug, fixing her red and gold tie around her neck.