Sneaking in the shower

Lisa has been in the couch alone for a while as she busied herself in her phone. And not for her liking but her girlfriend Rosie has been gone for too long. She said to her that she'll get ready to cook lunch for them but she's still inside their room.

So she followed Rosie in their room, she entered and no blond is on sight but then she heard the shower running. That's when a thought comes to her mind and she grins.

She turns the doorknob slowly and as usual, the door is not locked. She saw that the curtains in the shower is closed so she quickly set her phone and executes her plan.

She slips into the shower still clothed. Then, Rosie gets startled with her as she suddenly let her presence known to her smoking hot sexy girlfriend. Rosie's body is like a literal work of art, her curves are to die for but it's for my eyes and hands only.

R: Babe wtf are you doing? *shocked with Lisa, slipping in the shower with her clothes on*

L: Hayiiii (hi in her baby's voice)

R: oh my gosh! Is this for tiktok *squeaks on her sudden realization*

L: hahaha *both are laughing with their silliness*

R: mmwaahh *kisses Lisa*

L: i miss you...i just saw you but I still miss you tho *still on her cute voice*

R: I'm scared your clothes are gonna get wet *pouts*

L: that's okay! *starts to remove her top, dropping it outside the curtains to show in the tiktok video*

R: and your shorts too *tries to help Lisa remove her shorts*

L: you want me nakey nakey *smirks to rosie*

R: yes nakey nakey

L: ahh!! I almost fell *struggling to remove her shorts*

R: those are cute undies *settling her eyes on Lisa's body then down to her still clothed center*

L: thank you! *proceeds to drop her shorts outside the curtains once again*

*there's a short silence and there's nothing to be seen as the video continues to record...then*

R: take it off so that I can clean you

L: ㄱㄱㄱ ugh! Its cold! Ahhhh!

*small movements on the curtains*

Rosie starts to clean Lisa without getting her wet first.

L: its like "cleaning" me raw because I'm not wet yet

R: *stops and laugh so hard*

*only laughters was heard at the end of the video* But Lisa ends with a satisfied smile on her face.

^.^
(○゚ε゚○)