Lisa's dating rumor

Rosie

After spending time with the members and the twins, Simi and Haze, oh and also with Deb, we happily went back to our hotel rooms. Lisa and I, of course, stay in one hotel room. With our busy schedules, we try to always make time and take care of each other. Staying in each others arm after a long and tiring day is always our rest. And we love that.

But tonight as I'm waiting for Lisa to get back from her personal schedule, I unfortunately scrolled to a very triggering post involving my girlfriend and a beautiful model. Yes, I'm aware that she's gone out with a friend but saying that they're on a date is like...what?!! And that these netizens saying that this is her first dating rumor and that this will be the relationship that they will support if ever that its true... What the heck!!

It kinda hurts... It hurts to see my girlfriend in this kind of rumor..but I can't stop myself from reading comments saying that they look good together and that she has a hundred percent good taste in a woman.. well that's true! Because I'm her woman!

This is not good... I feel insecure and this is not a good feeling I need Lisa to reassure me... I need her but she's not yet here...

*Tries to call Lisa several times*

*But Lisa did not answer any of her calls or even her texts*

What should I do?

Lisa

My ghad!! That is so tiring! Paparazzis are everywhere. I can't even spend a peaceful dinner with a friend without getting mob by them.

Traveling outside SK is the only time we get to meet our friends from different countries and industries. Kaia is very sweet to spend time with me after I got a chance to meet her boyfriend in an event.

Now, I'm on my way back to our hotel.  I brought sweets for my love. I'm hoping she's still up so that we could cuddle and talk about our day. I check the time on my phone and its already passed 11. I also saw that I missed several calls from Rosie. She also texted me asking what time will I get back and if I'm still with my friend, well I think I forgot to mention to her who I'm having dinner with. I texted her back that I'm on my way back and wait for her to see the message but I'm already near the hotel and she still hasn't seen it. Suddenly, I feel uneasy.

I got back to a dark hotel room with no Rosie in it. At first, I thought she just went to sleep first but when I reach our room she's not there and our bed is still well made and untouched. This time I dialed her number with a panic where should she be at this hour.

I think her phone is off. I can't contact her. I called her manager but he said that Rosie did not go out so he suggested checking the room of the unnies.

Their room is just across from ours so I quickly went there and rang the bell continuously until the door opens. Jisoo unnie was the one to open the door, she's already in her pjs but she's currently sipping her milk coffee.

L: good evening unnie! Sorry to disturb you but is Rosie here?

Js: hmmm, why? is she not in your room?

L: ahh unnie, I will not ask you if I already saw her in our room

Js: hahaha right! What are you going to do if I say she's not here?

L: tsk unnie let me just check myself *tries to get passed Jisoo and enter their room*

Js: na uh, you can't enter until you answer my question..

L: unnie her manager said she did not go out so I'm sure she's here .. I can't contact her and I don't know why.. she's supposed to be in our room

Js: you really don't have any idea?