Break up prank *Rosie version*

Rosie

*Talking to the camera*

So a lot of you guys requested a break up prank, at first, I or we really ignore requests like that for reasons that we may lead to hurting each others feeling big time and we won't want that. But...but since you know Lisa and I have been in this relationship for so long I think we already established that we are each others forever no matter what happens.

That's why I'm doing it guys, I'm actually very nervous to carry out this prank. Lisa has been so very busy lately. However, we try to make little time for each other. But it will be impossible to meet for the next few days during her promotion because I was just invited to attend the MET Gala. So I asked her if we can meet today to surprise her about that awesome news.

It is a good thing that she'll be free until late afternoon so I'm gonna do this prank then spend time with her after. I hope that is as easy as that. This prank will test her trust in me and this relationship.

I plan to act as if our relationship will just hinder us with opportunities that will come our way and that it will just ruin our hardwork. Though we already talked about how happy we are that we are achieving great things together. I'm still going to try and use that as an excuse for the break up.

*Lisa calling* (oh, here she comes)

L: hey baby, good morning!

R: good morning babe! Are you on your way?

L: yes babe, just waiting for manager oppa, I'm just calling to ask if you want me to buy something for our food later

R: uhmmm.. noer, I just want you to be here as soon as possible *grins* I miss you!

L: aww babe, I miss you more! I'll be right there, oppa is here. See you babe, I love you

R: I can't wait, I love you too!

*Ends call* *sigh*

Well, how will I do the prank if I really miss her and just want to hug, kiss and cuddle her all day? And I just flirted with her like a high school girl.

How would I start my act for later when I'm this lovestruck with her. Anyways, let me start setting up *points to the camera* you guys.

*Time skip*

Lisa arrives very happy to spend her free time with me and that breaks my heart because this prank will surely stressed her and worsen her mood. So I find a perfect timing to initiate my act.

We go on with our usual routine when we are together. We talked and ate our brunch. We cling to each other as much as possible. But then when it's about time for me to do the prank she noticed that I started fidgeting.

L: Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?

R: Babe, I think we should break up

L: What?! What are you saying?! Where that thought came from?!

R: Let's break up Lisa

L: What? Are you okay? Did hit your head or something?! Cause you're saying nonsense

R: Lisa, I think we're different now, we have more priorities and this relationship will just ruin all our hardwork

L: You're really talking nonsense Roseanne! This relationship, us!, is more important than anything! You know that! What even are you thinking right now?! You're not yourself! I think I should just go, let's talk and see each other when you're on your right mind. *Makes an attempt to leave the couch where they're lounging*

R: No, let's end this here right now, I'm going to New York the day after tomorrow

L: Wh..why? What are going to do there?

R: I was just invited by Anthony to attend the MET Gala

L: Really?

R: Yes, this is like super big opportunity

L: Oh, so you're leaving and breaking up with me because you realize that those opportunities are more important than being with me while you achieve them?

R: What?! No, Lisa, it's not that!

L: Then, what?! Why are you breaking up with me? Why do you need to break up with me Rosie?!

R: To save us! To save us from missing each other!

L: You're crazy and out of your mind! How will that save us?! You're just saying that beacuse you're leaving again and going to meet other people. You're breaking up with me so that you will not feel guilty if you're with someone other than me. Am I right?

R: Lisa...

L: I'm going, I'll.. I'll give you what you want if that will make you happy *stands up and started to wlaked out the door*

I hurriedly grab the hidden camera and run after here before she can go out the apartment. I reach for her arm and pulled her to my embrace so that she can't walk away from me.

R: Baby it's just a prank, I'm sorry

She's just sobbing on my chest, her arms are still on her sides not hugging me back.

R: You know, I can't ever break up with you, I love you so much and you are stuck with me forever. And your way bigger and more important than any opportunities out there. Babe, stop crying, I'm so sorry

L: You're so mean! *She starts to hit my chest*

R: *I tighten my hug to her* Sorry baby, it's just for them *points to the camera* I'm sorry that I made you cry, let me make up to you babe

L: You hurt me *pouts*

R: I'm sorry *I move us out of the camera frame, then I started kissing her hungrily the way I can convey to her that my love for her is what will always remain real and true*

L: Are you really going to the MET?

R: Yes, I'm so excited but it's so sad that I can't be with you in your inkigayo stage

L: I'm so happy and proud of you baby and it's okay, you've done so much for me already

R: Babe, I'm your girlfriend I will do everything to support you

L: You're just breaking up with me a while ago *teases me*

R: Ahh babe! Its for the prank! I'm your girlfriend and will always be your girlfriend until you make me your wife

L: Are you proposing now?!

R: Maybe? *I wink at her*

L: Rosie!

R: Ahahaha, not yet babe! But you know I will soon in the future.. by the way, did i get you with this prank? Do you actually believe it?

L: nah! I know you're the happiest when we're achieving things together and in a relationship. I remember you saying that this *I pointed to her and myself* us is your greatest achievement *grins* I expected you to come running

R: *laughs* and that's true babe, always remember that, I love you so so much!

L: I love you more, let's go to your room, you said something about making up to me, right?

She lifted me up and kissed me as we make our way to my room.

The next day before I have my trip to NYC, I surprised Lisa after her schedule. I want to show her my support as much as I can. And since we'll be away from each other again, we had dinner and spent the night together. We made love and marked each other. We always do that when we are going to be away for a long time, people will just know that she's taken and I'm taken.

a/n

In this collection, we always stay fluffy :)