My gf breaks my camera prank

Rosie

Today is Lisa's day off finally. She's been busy with her solo preparations lately. So I came here at her apartment to cook her salmon steak as per her requests. It would be for our dinner. Aside from that I'm here to make a content for our blinks ㅋㅋㅋ

This might be a bad prank because first, it involves her favorite and expensive thing *her Leica camera* second, we rarely spend time together then I'll still take time to do this prank *oh i feel bad already*. Anyways, I hope I can make it up to her at dinner and after if you know what I mean (◠‿◕).

Lisa is currently feeding the cats with snacks and I'm here in her room getting ready with my prank. Now, I'm holding her precious camera and I have a mug which I will be dropping to make a sound pretending that its her camera.

So here goes nothing..

*Drops the mug* "OH MY GOD!" exclaims for Lisa to hear, then hides the mug under the bed. *rushed footsteps*

"What happened?!" Lisa asked *concerned*

"Babe.. I..uhm.. I'm sorry" I acted guilty and keeps her camera to my body to hide the lens from her.

Lisa looked at me and then her camera questioningly. "Why? Are you okay?"

"Babe, I'm sorry..your camera.. I dropped it" I said sadly to her. I'm about to cry. *I'm also nervous seeing her concern and confuse look*

I can see how she tried to hide her shocked face knowing that I dropped her expensive camera. "Can I see it?" She calmly asked.

"I think the lens are broken"

"Let me see"

"Babe, I'm sorry! Don't be angry at me" I refused to give her the camera.

"I'm not going to get angry babe, let me see it?" She's still trying to be calm but she's now also trying to reach for the camera.

"No babe, I'm afraid.. let's talk it out first" I said pleading to her. "Let me handle the repair for it or I'll buy you a new one"

"Let me see it first Rosie" she said sternly. Now, she calls me by my name I know she's losing it.

"Promise me first, you'll not get angry at me?"

Lisa

I was so shocked that Rosie dropped my camera, the expensive one! I'm honestly trying to be calm and not to question her how the hell did she drop my camera in the first place. But I'm losing my patience since she did not want to let me see my camera.

I sighed loudly. "Rosie?! Let me see my camera"

"You're not promising, it means you'll get angry" she said pouting and keeping the camera out of my reach. "I'll just buy you a new one babe"

"My gosh Rosie! JUST LET ME SEE THE CAMERA!"

She cringed with my loud voice. As soon as I saw her reaction, I immediately regretted that I raised my voice to her. "Babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice"

Rosie

I'm shocked, though I expected that she'll really get angry at me. I'm not used to her raising her voice like that. I can't help my tears.

"Now, you're angry I'm really sorry, it's because I'm really clumsy that I dropped your camera"

"Aww babe, I'm not angry because you dropped it..its just that you didn't want me to see it" she said, now with calmness again.

"Really? Even if I broke the lens?" I asked

She now sits beside me and hug me sideways while my arms are still wrap on her camera. "You're more important than the camera babe" she said reassuringly.

"You don't hate me?"

"Honestly babe, I'm shocked that you dropped the camera out of nowhere, it made me a little bit disappointed, but I don't hate you"

"Do you still love me?" I asked her cutely.

She giggles and hug me tightly. "I love you" she holds my chin then she leans to give me a kiss. "Now will you let me see it?"

I acted hesitant. Then, give her my most charming smile. I pass her the camera. I wait for her reaction.

She examines the camera, her eyebrows furrowed. She looks at me confused. "There's nothing.. it's not damaged at all"

I smiled at her then pointed to the camera on the other side of the room.

"What the..really babe?!" She said whining..

I laugh at her. "Sorry babe, I just wanted to know what will be your reaction if ever I really break your camera".

I kissed her cheek and said "you passed for the most understanding girlfriend test" I give her a pat on her shoulder.

"Oh come on babe, even if I love my cameras you will always be on the top of my list, I will not lose my love for you in exchange of other things"

I move to her lap and kiss her properly and passionately. Then, I remember.. "you raise your voice at me for the first time"

She nestled her head on my neck. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" then she kisses my shoulder and my neck.

I kissed her temple "it's quite sexy you know" i giggled.

She raised her head and looks at me grinning. "Babe? Really" she laughs and  laid us on the bed then rolled over to stay on top of me. "Let me show you what's really sexy"

___
Oh my gosh! A spur of the moment update. \(°o°)/