Snowdrop reaction by Chaelisa

Lisa

Hi guys! Today, I'm off to Rosie's apartment to watch and support Jisoo unnie's drama "snowdrop". Speaking of snowdrop, it amazingly snows today, the first snowfall in Seoul, what a great coincidence it is, right?

And that's why I'm also extra happy today because I get to spend it with my lovely girlfriend. I even updated my social media to spread happiness with my two little snowman. If you're lucky to see while it's still there, try to capture it for me guys.

Oh, I'm almost at Rosie's, I'll be back for you in a bit!

Rosie

Hello everyone! Today, Lisa and I made plans to watch snowdrop together so I'm waiting for here to arrive. I already fixed us some comfy blankets in the couch and of course, our favorite snacks.

I love how it happens to be the first snowfall today, now everything feels romantic for us tonight. I can't wait to spend it with Lisa.

*ding* *a text from Lisa*

Lisa's almost here, let me meet her with hugs and kisses!

*As Lisa opens the door to Rosie's apartment, her girlfriend comes and jumps to cling to her like a koala. Showering her face with kisses.*

L: hmmm, I like this kind of greetings *arms on Rosie's waist to hold her as she wraps her legs around Lisa*

R: *stops her kisses to look at Lisa* I'm just so happy to spend the night with you

L: aww babe, I'm just here the other night *then gives a kiss to Rosie*

R: well, I miss you when you're not with me *hugs Lisa*

L: you know, I always miss you too baby *walks toward the living room with Rosie still in her arms*

R: the snowfall makes me like this *snuggles on Lisa's neck*

L: *laughs* I thought so, I feel the same *kisses Rosie's temple* I brought dinner!

*The mention of dinner removes Rosie away from Lisa quickly*

R: What are we waiting babe?! Let's eat I'm famished

L: as always babe, we can take our time eating, we have a few hours before snowdrop's airtime.

*After their dinner, they settled on the couch, comfy and sipping their hot chocolate.*

L: it's almost time, let's capture the intro and post something on our instagram

R: great idea babe, let's do it!

*They posted on their instagram how excited they are for their Jisoo unnie*

*As they watch the first episode, Rosie almost cry because of how proud she is for Jisoo. Lisa feels the same but laughs at Rosie instead. They're both amazed by their unnie's acting and laugh so hard with Jisoo's locked out scene. They cheered so loud when Haein and Jisoo characters meet. They unknowingly hold hands at that scene. They had a roller coaster emotions throughout the episode.*

*They called Jisoo unnie after to congratulate her. They talked for a while saying their feedbacks and how great Jisoo's acting and the chemistry between her and Haein*

*After their high from the drama, they spend their time cuddling. Then, Lisa remembers about the thing that she brought with her*

L: babe, let's go outside?

R: hmm, why? I'm already comfy here *cuddled closer to Lisa*

L: I wanted to try something with the snow outside

R: *looks at Lisa* what is it?

L: oh come on, you'll see it then

R: hmm, make sure its worth leaving our nest here.

L: *laughs* it's gonna be fun

*Outside, it's still snowing, Lisa shows Rosie the duck shaped snowball maker that blinks had gifted to her. They took snaps making the duck shaped snow and posted it again on their stories. Privately, they shared some kisses outside while the snow is still falling. Thinking about how they will end up together forever because they spent the first snowfall together. Myth or not, they know they'll be together if not forever until the end of their time*

R: I love you

L: I love you too..so much

Photo credits @_dxpooh from twitter