Ignoring my girlfriend prank *she cries*

Lisa

I told Rosie that I'm going to film a vlog for my channel and it would be "a day with my cats" content. But then she said that she wants to join and it should be "family day with my gf and my cats". So who am I to say no to that?! She just basically said that we're family, my heart kinda skip a beat with that :')

I am now waiting for her to come here in my apartment while setting up some cameras since I expect that we will be over the place filming with the cats. Lego is already playing with the cable wires. I really find my maknae so adorable..well all my cats are adorable but this one knows how to show affection. He's into biting and licking a lot nowadays. Even with my live with Jisoo unnie.

With that memory, I remember Rosie sulking when I said to her that I'm going live with Jisoo unnie and that we are introducing Lego to Blinks. But she knows that she'd been busy that's why we can't do a live and that is also the reason why instead of introducing Lego through a live, we just posted a picture. That day, we actually planned to have a live but something came up that she needed to go back in the company. So there's nothing we can do about it really, Lego is getting big already so I wanted to formally introduce him. Rosie knows that but she's still a little disappointed that our "tradition" was already broken.

And I know she is still a bit sensitive about that. She's really cute because I know there's a hint of jealousy and I get to enjoy how clingy she becomes. That's when I remember the ignoring prank. I've been meaning to do it to her but the timing is always not good. But now, I think its gonna work specially I can use my cats. Then, I will be seeing how will she reacts when I pay attention more to the cats than her. I actually rarely do that when she comes to my apartment because we usually enjoy playing with the cats together. And I'm always with my cats so when Rosie visits me or stays with me, my attention is actually on her because I miss her so much when we're not together.

I feel excitement with the idea of pranking her that I get startled when a notification dings from my phone. Rosie said that she's on her way. So I check all the cameras and started already so I can have my intro and explain about my prank to Rosie.

When I was about to finish explaining  the prank, I heard that Rosie's already punching the code on my door. So I hold my vlogging camera that I have not yet started so that I can actually start the vlog when she's already settled with me in the living room.

I wait for her to come and find me. And as she saw me, she smiled widely and her cheerful aura is radiating already that I kinda hesitated to do the prank. But it's now or never, forgive me babe, I'll just shower you with so much love later on. I actually ordered her favorite food also just in case my cute ass will not work :D

She said "Hi!" and comes close to me and traps me between her both arms that holds out on the backrest of the sofa then she leans to kiss me gently on the lips. I'm about to make it deeper as I am surrounded with her sweet and fruity scent but the prank so I pulled away. Her brows slightly raised with what I did.

"Let's start the vlog?" I said to her and did not wait for her to answer before I went and said "I'll just find and gather the babies".

"Wow, no greetings?" I heard her mumbles to herself as I walk away. "Babe, let met help you I'll get Louis" she still said after.

I found Leo and Lego and settled them on the couch. Rosie followed shortly holding Louis. Luca and Lily are already somewhere near us so we're basically gathered in the living room now. I plan to talk to Rosie a bit to start the filming then after that I'll get myself busy with the cats. I'm just going to chase them around and forget about Rosie. I repeat that thought on my mind a hundred times to make this prank successful.