Holding back kisses

A/N

Just a random update, this is a manga convert by the way. Featuring: a shy and needy Rosie. Imagine this as they are on their early stage of their relationship.

Rosie

Lisa and I are lying down on our couch. She is reading a book and I am just randomly scrolling on my phone.

This entire day, Lisa hasn't kissed me even once. Normally, she would come to kiss me without even having to ask or even for no reason.

Usual scenario:

"Rosie, let's kiss"

"Again?! Alright, I guess"

Looking to my phone,

23:42

The day is almost over.. Maybe, she is planning to do it before we go to sleep. No need to worry just yet.

Lisa yawned "fwah..babe I'm getting sleepy so I'm gonna go to bed first"

"Eh?!" I stop her from completely getting away from me. "W-wait!"

"Hmm?"

"Babe, aren't you forgetting something??"

"Eh? Hm? I don't think I've forgotten anything, I make sure to wash my face and brush my teeth too"

I hold her shoulders to let her completely face me. "You haven't..kissed me today yet, have you?"

"Hm? Kissed you? Did you want to kiss Rosie?"

Blushing, "yeah..of course, I do"

"I see, thank goodness! I was worried that you don't want to kiss me"

I pouted at that, "wh-why?"

"Well you know, I'm always the one initiating the kisses, yet you never give me any yourself. I assumed you didn't always want to do it or you get kinda uncomfortable"

"So that's why you're holding back on kissing.. I can't initiate kisses though! I've never done it before!"

"...In that case, how about we practice? For today, you'll initiate the kiss Rosie"

"Eh!? ME!?"

"You wanna do it, right?" I nodded shyly. "Then, you have no choice but to do it"

"Alright.."

"Okay, come on" she pulled me close to her.

"Make sure that your eyes are closed, okay?" I put both of my hands on the side of her face. "Ready?"

"Ready anytime"

Then, I kissed her softly. She parted her lips to invite me to come in and I did.

I slowly pulled away after I feel like my thirst is quenched.

She smiled at me and patted my head like a kid.

"Good job! That was great! Rosie's kiss"

I blushed. "Whenever you feel like doing it, you're welcome anytime, no need to hold back, okay?" She said to me lovingly.

"Yeah.." then she straddled me. "I'll do it to you too!"

"Eh?!"

"You see, I've been holding back this entire day, so let me kiss you lots to make up for it"

Then, she kissed me like there's no tomorrow. Holding back isn't good for the body.

 Holding back isn't good for the body

A/N

I started this with Lisa as the one who is waiting for Rosie's kisses because of how the characters were drawn but knowing how really Chaelisa is... I changed it because we always see Lisa giving kisses to Rosie :D