Changing my lockscreen to another girl

Rosie

I'm not in a good mood right now and I hate feeling this way. You know that feeling when your heart feels like its getting slowly twisted. The feeling of... feeling of... je.. Jealousy!

Uhh! At this moment, I'm watching Lisa recording for YWY 3. And there she is being cute and adorable that she is as usual. I enjoy seeing her like that but what triggers me is that she keeps on ogling this XingXing guy.

I know I should not feel like this because she's just doing her job and she actually said that he is her favorite trainee. But...the way she expresses how much he likes him for her team like twice and when that guy actually comes to try out for her team. THAT GOT ME! LIKE REALLY REALLY GOT ME!

THE HELL SHE'S BEING CUTE LIKE THAT TOWARDS THAT GUY!

I keep on telling myself to calm down.  I know Lisa loves me and nobody else. BUT WHY! I'M JEALOUS!

Before I do something stupid. I walk out of the room to get some fresh air and to calm this nerves. My feet brought me to the cafeteria..well I guess food will tame this green monster inside me.

As I eat, my lockscreen caught my attention. It's Lisa in her latest photoshoot.

 It's Lisa in her latest photoshoot

I

don't know but my jealousy is making me angry at her. Why does she have to act cute and sweet to that guy. It's not fair that I'm always the one feeling like this hmmp!

I'm going to change my lockscreen. *You go cutesy with a guy, I go with a girl*

Let's see her reaction when she sees this. *a/n: I choose Jennie because why not Chaennie is sailing*

I know Lisa still does not get over with my "hubby and wifey" relationship with Jennie unnie

I texted Lisa that I will just wait for her here in the cafeteria. After an hour, I received a text from her that they're done filming and will be going home in a bit.

Just in a few minutes, I hear Lisa approaching together with the staff. She smiles at me when her eyes found me. She walks to me and leans to kiss my temple just to be a bit civil with the people around.

Then, she sits across me at the table since I'm still munching with the chips in front of me.

L: so this is why you disappeared on me huh? *grins and teasing*

R: I suddenly get angry.. Uhm, I mean hungry..

L: *raise her eyebrows**suspicious* are you done? Let's get going so we can get some groceries. You promise to cook tonight right?

R: hmm??  *pretends to check the time to let Lisa catch a glimpse of her lockscreen* Its still quite early..don't you like some snacks first?

L: *sees Rosie's lockscreen and started to frown* Rosie??

R: yeah? What snacks do you want? *acts innocently*

L: what's on your phone?

R: huh? Wha'dya mean? *checks her phone again, then actually shows Lisa  her screen*

L: why is Jennie unnie your lockscreen?!

R: why not?! Unnie is so cool in this photo, my ghad! Those cat eyes! See! *shows Lisa her phone*

L: BUT.. *she pauses and massages the bridge of her nose* If I remember it correctly my photo is your lockscreen.

R: yup! But not anymore, change to unnie's

Lisa stands up then grabs my wrist and leads me to an empty recording booth here in our company building.

R: why are we here? Are we not going to the grocery?

L: *ignores my questions again* change your lockscreen Rosie.

R: why? Unnie--*Lisa cuts me off*

L: Seriously Park Roseanne!

Oh oh! I'm in trouble, she just calls me by my name. I'm enjoying this.

R: what's the matter if Jennie unnie is my lockscreen babe?!

L: you're really asking me that?!  She's  not your girlfriend Rosie!

R: so what?! What's the big deal?

L: you're getting on my nerves Rosie! Change it now or let me! Give me your phone and I'll change it.

R: noer! *hides away the phone*

L: I should be your lockscreen! No one else Rosie!

R: why? *crosses arms and eyes Lisa*

L: oh my ghad! Your frustrating me! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND ROSIE!

R: Yeah? yeah really you're my girlfriend? Seems not like it a while ago while you're being sweet with that favorite guy.

Lisa looks at me amusingly as the realization hits her. I averted my eyes away from her with a pout.

L: your jealous of Xingxing? *smiles at me teasingly*

I did not answer her and try to get out of the booth.

L: wait babe.. No going out until we talk about this.

Lisa turns me to face her. Her hands slide down to my waist then hold me close to her. She leans her forehead to mine then presses a kiss to my lips. She deepens the kiss that got me lost on where we actually are for a moment. I slowly pulled away Lisa chases my lips and I chuckle.

She looks at me "why are you jealous? " I bit my lower lip then pout "you're acting cute and so sweet to him"

She pecked my lips "You know its just for work babe, I just admire him because I remember myself from him when we were in our trainee days"

I sighed "I know" I look down. Lisa cups my face for me to look at her again.

"Always remember this babe, there's no guy or any other girl that I love other than you, this heart only belongs to you my love Rosie"

"I love you" I said to Lisa then kissed her.

"So will you change your lockscreen now" Lisa asked after pulling away from me.

"nope" I said

"WHAT THE!"

"hahaha I'm just kidding babe! I'll change it now"

"let me see while you change"

"yes my love, here see! Happy now?! "

"yeah, very happy! "

A/n

Hi! I'm back again so this is one of the requests. This is the first one that I've got to finish so I'm posting it now.

Btw, to the one who requested sorry it's not a random girl. I'm already done with it when I double check the request. Hope you still enjoy it.