Annoying/teasing my girlfriend

Rosie

Today, I decided to film a series of video clips for my tiktok. Since Lisa and I are on our day off, its good to make something for the blinks and chaelisa fans. We've been having our moments only to ourselves lately so I think the community misses us already.

I've been thinking what will be my content, should I make a content in which Lisa is aware of the content or a challenge or a prank *hmmm*.

While deciding about what should I film, I get my attention back to my loves - Hank and Lisa. They've been playing since Lisa came this morning here in my apartment. Lisa brought breakfast for us and after we ate, she decided to spoil Hank with treats that she also bought for our baby. I let them have their bonding moments while I lounge in the sofa and drink some tea.

As I watch Lisa plays with Hank, I suddenly feel the urge to annoy, be cute and clingy to her. The childish me wants to come out and I think it would be a good content. While Lisa is still busy with hank, I lay out the things that I should do to annoy her by being extra clingy. In this relationship, I may appear as the clingy one but I tell you we can be both clingy to each other but Lisa's "clingy-ness" is on another level. She appears to be really cool but closed doors she's just a baby. And I'm happy that I get to see and experience it firsthand. I just hope that the things I will do will work to have this tiktok content successful.

"Love" I hear Lisa calls me. "why babe?" I ask in return. "uhm, Jisoo unnie asks me if I'm free to play kartrider with her, can I go online and play with her?" she said while getting up and going towards me.

When she reached me, she sits on my lap and put her arms around me then kisses my cheek, nips my earlobe gently and she goes on my neck.

"hmm, its okay with me" I said as I tighten my arms on her waist. "are you sure? I know that we're supposed to spend our time together today" she moves away a bit to see if I'm really sure.

"Its really okay babe, we have all day to spend so while you're playing I can do my other things for a bit then I can go back and cuddle you while you play after" then I kiss her lips to assure her.

"okay! Thanks babe!" she beams then kiss me "I'll message Jisoo unnie then" she pulls away to get her phone. I also reach for my phone to get ready with my tiktok videos that I will film sneakily. Its a good timing that Jisoo unnie asks Lisa to play with her so the first thing I would do is to distract Lisa while she's playing, uhmmm let's see if that will annoy her.

"Jisoo unnie said she's already waiting online so we'll start the game babe, what will you be doing while I play? Lisa said as she went back and settle on the floor beside me and rest her back at the sofa. "I'll just wash the dishes for a bit" i kiss her temple before I get up "enjoy! Love you"

"love you too babe" she said and then started to focus on her phone already.

After washing the dishes, I went back in the living room where Lisa is. She is so cute when she concentrates, she's biting her lower lip at the moment and her long fingers are pressing hard on her phone's screen.

I set my phone on a stand and open the camera to record a video. It does not matter when she will later see that I'm recording because I know that she will soon realize that I'm fooling around. I'll just say "I'm bored" as an excuse if that happens. what important is to get her reaction and know how long will she lasts before she gets annoyed with me.

As I started recording, I sit beside Lisa and kiss the side of her lips to let my presence known because she's so focused that she's not even aware that I'm back. I peeked on her screen and I saw that she's currently 3rd place on the game. "Jisoo unnie is so good on this game she has many items too" she said like she needs to explain to me already why she's losing in the game.