dressing provocatively for an event *long distance prank*

Rosie

Hi guys!! It's been a long time since I film alone, I feel awkward (๑•﹏•) Anyways... I'm in LA right now as you all know I'm sure (◡ ω ◡) and yeah, I'm alone since Lisa is in Thailand right now with her family, how I wish I'm with her even if it is just on her birthday but conflicts on our schedules happened. (╥﹏╥)

So that's why today I thought of pranking her instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This would be something new for both of us since we're away from each other right now and I really don't know how well this prank goes.

I know you already read the title so yes I'm going to wear something sexy and basically a FOR LISA'S EYES ONLY fit. It will surpass the scandalous outfit of Lisa from her prank to me <( ̄︶ ̄)> I'm going to facetime her wearing this ysl outfit, I'll just show the photo but later you'll just see Lisa's reaction on screen because she might kill me if someone will see me wearing the outfit like that on the photo. ( ・ั﹏・ั)

ʕ º ᴥ ºʔ That's it, good luck to me, I kinda expecting her to be angry but oh well I'm still doing this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now, let me just get ready and by the way just yo make it clear, of course I'm not wearing that outfit like that but it still my chosen ou...

ʕ º ᴥ ºʔ That's it, good luck to me, I kinda expecting her to be angry but oh well I'm still doing this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now, let me just get ready and by the way just yo make it clear, of course I'm not wearing that outfit like that but it still my chosen outfit for the event but less provocative ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)

(Time skip)

Rosie calling Lisa on facetime

L: hello? Hi babe! Why I can't see you?

R: (camera is still off) uhm, hi babe! Where are you right now?

L: well, you see I'm in my room already, how 'bout you? Where are you? Why I can't see you?

R: are you alone?

L: wa! Wait babe?! Are we like doing something?! And to answer that, yes I'm alone right now.. babe let me see you!

R: hahaha, promise me something first

L: what?

R: you'll not going to get angry

L: hmm, that's tricky... But okay, I promise..now show me your beautiful face my baby...

R: *turns on the camera and shows her face* hi babe!

L: hello pretty lady, I've just remember today's your event for ysl, right? You're so beautiful and I miss you love!

R: aw! I miss you too.. and I'm so sad I can't spend your birthday with you

L: me too, but will just plan our own celebration, okay?

R: that will do, enjoy your time with your family babe.. say hi to Taeguk mom and dad for me..

L: yeah, they hope to see you soon too, so by the way, are you already done preparing for the event?

R: yeah about that, you promised you'll not be angry