wipe my gfs kiss off

Rosie

We're both in bed just spending rime together before we sleep. Lisa has her laptop on her lap while I lean on her just scrolling on my phone. She has my other hand under her chin, she puts it there and when I try to move it away she just move it back so I settled with just caressing her jaw.

And when I get bored with the social medias, I look at her and made her look at me also using my hand thats on her chin then I give her a kiss that lingers for a few seconds. She pulled away and smirked at me then wipe off my kiss.

"What the! Babe! Why'd you do that?!" I kissed her again. She giggled at me then wipe the kiss again.

"Ahh babe stoppp!"

"Hahaha okay! Okay! She said while laughing at me. "Let me kiss you instead" she give me a kiss then looks at me and wipes off the kiss again.

"Why are you wiping my kiss off? Babe!?"  She keeps on laughing at me.. ahh she's enjoying this.

"Let me kiss you again then" she said but I move my face away.

"No! You're just going to wipe it again" I whine

She laughs, "No I promise I won't"

"Pinky promise?!" I asked but then she leaning to kiss me again. I tried to move away. "No, you're not pinky promising!"

She gets to kiss me then wipes the kiss off again. She's laughing so hard watching me get frustrated.

I grab to hold her hand then pull her close to me and I whispered to her ear seductively and threatening "you're gonna pissed off a girl and not get anything tonight"

She gets wide eyed shocked. I move away again to look at her, I grin when she leans to give me a lingering kiss. And I wait if she will continue teasing me by wiping it off again but she did not..

I laugh "That's what I thought" then she laughs also.

a/n

I just need to get off this my mind after watching this prank on tiktok..