The Proposal

*way back before Chaelisa's private wedding*

Lisa

Before our world tour began, Rosie and I had an argument that eventually escalated and had been observed by many blinks during our concert at Dallas.

The misunderstanding happened during a casual meet up with our friends where I unfortunately messed up the idea of my hopeless romantic girlfriend about "wedding" and "marriage".

My fucked up words were:

"We don't actually need a wedding..."

"Marriage will still be in the far future right now..."

At that moment, I'm not aware that Rosie's smile was slowly fading. I didn't mean to imply any disinterest in marrying her but that's what she understood with those words that came out from my mouth.

And there goes her silent treatment with me, and every time I asked she just said I should know what  I did wrong. I didn't realize it that time so I let her be.

Not until our dinner with Jisoo and Jennie unnie at Texas. The two unnies were very stressed with us that they needed to intervene.

That night, we didn't actually fix anything. But the words that were spoken by Rosie that night kept on replaying on my mind.

"Lisa, don't you love me enough..."

Those words brought me back to that day. She should not be asking me that because I love her. It's just that I fed my mind with so many thoughts and concerns about taking the next step to our relationship.

But thankfully, Jisoo and Jennie enlightened me. Jennie unnie asked me this question "why should two people in love let other thoughts interfere with them?" While Jisoo unnie said "when we fall in love, we fall in love with each other's heart and soul"

Jennie: "Things could go downhill but try your hardest so you can be together"

Jisoo: "and ask yourself, how much do you love Rosie?, if your heart says "very much", then you should follow your heart and treasure her"

That conversation led me to today, with the help of the two unnies and a few of our other friends, I set up a proposal but the challenge is that Rosie is still not talking to me.

We planned a fancy dinner and I was informed that Rosie is already there with our friends. As I approach our table, I tripped and fell on the ground, everyone stood up and Rosie ran towards me to help. While she's busy checking if I hurt myself, I am intently looking at her.

R: what happened? Did you get a cramp? Are you hurt?

L: uhm, no

R: not at all?

L: no, but someone is still upset with me so it hurts here *points to her heart* please forgive me already babe

R: *tries to turn away but Lisa stops her*

L: wait a second..

R: hmm?

L: you helped me because you're not angry anymore, right?

R: *tries to ignore Lisa*

L: *gives Rosie a kiss on the lips*
Forgive me *lovingly stares at Rosie* Pleaseeee

R: *stares at Lisa's eyes then to her lips, she gives in and kisses Lisa*

Chaelisa's friends: "woohoo!!!"
"Rosie, quit being grumpy, we are here to have a good time"
"Come and have a seat you two"

L: let's have a toast and make a memorable night, cheers!!

The dinner was perfect and I started to get nervous as we walk outdoors to light up lanterns as planned by our friends.

As we are watching our lanterns in the sky, Rosie asked me, "what wish did you make just now?"

L: "I wished that I did the right thing"

R: "what are you planning to do then?"

L: "close your eyes"

R: "hmm, okay"

Our friends prepared the proposal by making it looked like we're having a wedding already. Jisoo unnie gives me the engagement rings.

L: you may open your eyes now

R: *looks surprised*

L: *showed the rings to Rosie*
I hope what I choose to do is right. Let's get married Rosie.

R: do you know what I wished for just now? *in tears* I wished that what you chose to do and what you prayed become reality

L: so it means...

R: Yes! I'll marry you Lisa

L: *puts the ring on Rosie*

Chaelisa's friends: *applaud* Congratulations!!

R: *also puts on a ring to Lisa and wipes Lisa's tears*

L: I love you very much Rosie *kisses Rosie passionately*

credits: The Gap series ep. 10 :)

There's something with Chaelisa in real life right now. They're so clingy and sweet to each other publicly. My heart is so happy :D