Not saying "i love you" back to my gf

Rosie

I'm currently watching Lisa prepares for her schedule this afternoon apparently after spending time together this morning she needs to go and leaves me for her fitness training which is kick boxing.

As I want to spend more time together with her, I thought of a perfect plan to delay her. I open my phone's camera and start to record like I'm just holding it and scrolling through social media.

"Babe, what time will you come back?" I asked her while taking a video of her fixing her hair in the mirror. She checks her watch, "hmm, about an hour and a half"

"Okay, enjoy babe!" I said as I lean my back on the headboard. "I'll miss you" I add and look at her sweetly.

"I'll be back before you know it! I've got to go babe, I love you" she said with her pretty smile.

"Okay! Go and box box kick!" I energetically said and act to box with my other hand. She stops moving and looked at me.

"Yeah, I'll go kick and box but I also said I LOVE YOU"

"Okay babe!" I tried to ignore her I love yous.

She dramatically pause and confusedly looked at me. "Wait, are you mad at me for leaving you for kick boxing?"

"Babe, no! I'm happy for you going to box box and kick!" I answered and be silly by acting to box again.

"Then, why aren't you saying it back?" She stands at the foot of the bed and now staring at me intently.

I laugh "What do you mean?"

"I said I LOVE YOU BABE!" she said exaggerating each word.

I can't stop laughing now at her as she gets frustrated because I'm not saying i love you back.

"Okay?" I said again acting like I'm not getting her point.

"Alright! I'm gonna box box and kick you in bed if you will not say i love you back" she said playfully copying my actions a while ago. Now, getting along with my silliness.

"What do you mean?" I asked again laughing at her.

"That's it!" She said dropping her gym bag and lounging at me. She tackles me with kisses then proceeds to tickle me.

I laugh so hard now. I dropped the phone and tried to stop her hands. "BABE HAHAHA STOP AHH HAHA!"

"Say you love me too first" she stops and holds my hands on top of my head. *She really got big hand.* She waits for me to answer her.

"You're going to be.."

"Na ah, wrong answer!" She grins and tickles me again

"HAHAHA OKAY! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU TOO!

She leans to me and kisses me before letting go of my hands and off me. I almost chase her lips for more. She smirks and said "Don't make me miss my training babe"

I laugh "okay, go now before I do something else"

"Oh!?... Makes me want to skip my training" playfully raising her eyebrows to me.

"I don't want to put you in trouble babe, go now I LOVE YOU!" I get up and gives her a kiss.

"Are you sure? Cause.."

I push her towards the door. "Go babe!" I said laughing at her being so weak and easily tempted.

____
Hi! I think I've been gone for so long. I'm pressuring myself to finish the requests but I think I can't write it properly. I'm sorry.