•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲•

I groan at the sound of light snoring, I try to turn over but something held me down preventing me from doing so

I groan at the sound of light snoring, I try to turn over but something held me down preventing me from doing so. I slowly open my eyes and let my vision clear, once it cleared I could see what or who was holding me down. Ivan laid beside me peacefully sleeping, he had his arm wrapped around my waist and held me close. I almost went back to sleep when I realized that he wasn't even supposed to be in here.

I sat up so fast that my head started spinning for a second, this action caused Ivan to wake up. He groans and removes his arm from around me.

"M, it's too early go back to sleep" he complains. I look at him.

"Ivan you're not even supposed to be in here, I told you last night you couldn't sleep in here," I said

"Shit, you were serious?" He asked grinning up at me.

"Yes, I was serious! I locked the door to show I was serious, how the hell did you even get in here if the door was locked?" I asked

"The master key it's always at the top of the door frame," he said.

I roll my eyes and move to get out of bed, before I could Ivan grabs my wrist and pulls me back. He climbs on top of me pinning both of my arms on either side of my head. I look at him and he was smirking I couldn't help but smirk back. He leans down and starts kissing my neck, I bite my lip softly before flipping us over so I was on top. I had one hand holding his throat and the other holding both his wrist above his head. I lean down to his ear.

"Horny much?" I whisper biting his earlobe.

"Who wouldn't be if they were sleeping next to you" he whispers back.

I giggle and sit up, I look down at him and he looked back with a lustful look. If I'm being honest I was a bit horny myself and morning sex sounded good. I lean down to kiss him but stop when the door to my room slams open

"Are you up Emi! Your annoying mother said we're leaving—" Sorin stops talking when he sees the scene before him.

Me and Ivan stare at him, Sorin stands there with his mouth open staring back.

"Ew, what the fuck! My eyes!" He shouts covering his eyes.

"You're the one who didn't knock!" I yell

"Who the hell fucks this early!" He yells back

"Get out!" I shout.

Sorin turns around still covering his eyes and walks out of my room, I quickly get off Ivan's lap and walk towards the door closing it.

"He could've closed the door" I mumble walking back over to my bed. I sit on the edge and lay back. Ivan chuckles as he moves to the edge of the bed and lays back beside me.

"So I'm guessing you're about to head out," Ivan said. I sigh

"Yep"

"Emi, you don't have to do this, I mean your about to start a fire that you wont be able to put out" He said. I groan and cover my face