•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻•

We walk through the building and towards an elevator, before we got on the elevator Lorenzo stops and looks at me

"Mi capite?" Lorenzo said. I tilt my head confused at what he just said

[Italian for: Do you understand me?]

"What?" I asked.

"So you don't know Italian," he said. Was he testing me to see if I knew Italian?

"No, I don't so what did you just say?" I asked

"I asked if you understood me, and now that I know you don't the first part of the meeting you will stand outside," he said

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because the first part of my meeting I'm meeting with an American mafia, and you know English so I don't want you listening on it, the second part of the meeting I'm meeting with another Italian mafia, and since you don't understand Italian you can sit with us" he explained. I cross my arms, that's not fair.

"How long will the first meeting be?" I asked

"An hour" he answered

"You want me to wait an hour?! What am I suppose to do for an hour?" I asked.

"You'll figure something out," Lorenzo said.

You'll figure something, I hate it when people say that.

"Enzo we need to go, the meeting is gonna start soon," Alexei said.

Without another word Lorenzo turns and presses the button to the elevator, we wait for the doors to open once they do we get on. It was quiet except for the noises coming from the elevator, I look above the doors and watch as the numbers change. When the number 36 pops up the elevator comes to a complete stop and the doors open. Lorenzo is the first to get off then Elijah, then Alexei, I'm last to get off.

I follow the men down the halls of the building, we pass other doors and a few of the workers there. Some of the workers we passed would stare at me with weird looks, it aggravated me.

"Lorenzo it's nice to see you again"

I look ahead and see a female standing there, she was beautiful but also gave off a dominating aura. Lorenzo approached her and shook her hand.

"Zara, glad you could come," he said. Zara smiles at him and notices me.

"Oh my, the infamous She Devil, it's an honor to meet you," she said. She approaches me her heels clicking against the floor, she stopped in front of me, damn she was tall.

"Lorenzo told me you'd be coming but I didn't believe it, is it true you finally left your psycho of a mother's mafia?" She asked.

"You know my mother?" I asked

"Who doesn't, that bitch stab me in the back and almost got me killed," she said.

Honestly, I'm not surprised by what she said, that sounds like something my mom would do.