•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿•

꧁Emi POV꧂

Emi POV

There was a cool breeze tonight, it felt nice, not too cold or too strong. Lorenzo held my hand as we walked. The park was empty, aside from a few animals.

The sound of crickets filled my ears and light buzzing from other insects.

"I don't remember the last time I took a late night night walk," Lorenzo said, breaking the silence between us.

I look at him, and he seems calm and relaxed.

"Seriously?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I'm usually busy or too tired," He admits.

"You haven't seem too busy or too tired to me," I raise an eyebrow.

He chuckles before stopping and pulling me closer. He raises our intertwined hands and kisses the back of mine.

"I'm never too busy or too tired for you, mi amor," He leans closer, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I smile, feeling my insides flutter, but the sick feeling comes back. I bite the inside of my cheek, and my grip on his hand tightened. God I hate this feeling.

"Ren," I say.

He raises an eyebrow, curiosity written all over his face.

"Yes?" He questioned, patiently waiting for me.

I open my mouth to speak, to tell him everything and be completely honest with him. He needs to know, I want him to know, but as he brought his other hand to my cheek and gave me that smiled I loved so much, not a single word left my mouth.

"Tesoro?" He seemed concerned.

"I'm going to kill my mother," The words came out so fast.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't tell him the truth, and I hated myself for it.

"Okay, what do you need me to do?" He asked.

I was taken aback by his response, that's it?

"Ren, I don't need you to do anything, this is something I need to do by myself," I reply.

Sorin and Mila think their gonna take part in my mothers death, but little do they know I'm not getting them involved, I couldn't live with myself if this went wrong and something happen to them.

"You don't need to do this by yourself, you want to, and I'm not going to let you, so tell me what I need to do to help you," He was serious about this, too bad I'm stubborn.