•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁•

Sorin POV"Where are you going?" I hear Alessandro ask as I start walking away from my post

Sorin POV
"Where are you going?" I hear Alessandro ask as I start walking away from my post. I stopped and turn my head to glance at him.

"Anywhere but here, I'm bored and nothings going on here" I respond.

"Sorin, get your ass back here, Lorenzo already got on my ass because he caught you where you weren't suppose to be" He said sternly. I roll my eyes, that fatherhood side of his is starting to show.

"And that's my problem, how?" I asked, a smirk playing at my lips. Alessandro closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, when his eyes reopened he didn't look to happy.

"Why can't you stay in one place?" He asked, more to himself than me.

"I don't like standing still, it's a pet peeve of mine, not only that you don't talk to me," I explained.

"Dio, sei una spina nel fianco" Alessandro mumbled.

[Italian for: god you're a pain in the ass]

"Sono contento che entrambi siamo d'accordo su qualcosa" I answer without thinking. Alessandro whipped his head around to look at me, his brows furrowed and he gave me a what the fuck look.

[Italian for: I'm glad we both agree on something]

"You know Italian." it wasn't a question more like him knowing, I mentally cursed, I just couldn't hold my tongue.

"Yeah," I shrugged causally.

"And you didn't think that was something you should've spoke about" He asked.

"Don't see why it needed to be spoke of, Alice." I respond, giving him a bored look. Alessandro opened his mouth to comment on what I said but a child's yelling interrupted him.

"Papa!" I look behind him seeing a small girl run up to Alessandro and hug his leg. She had long curly brunette hair and big caramel eyes, her cheeks were chubby and freckles were spread across her face. Alessandro looked down at the girl, and that stone cold face he wore 24/7 went soft for the first time, he bent down to her height and kissed her button nose.

"Hello, la mia vita" He spoke, while rubbing his thumb against her cheek. The little girl giggled and kissed Alessandro's cheek, I quickly put the pieces together and realized that was his daughter, obviously since she called him papa.

"So you're the famous Viviana" I approach them both. Viviana looks up at me with her doe eyes and gives me a cute smile.

"That's me! Who are you?" She asked curiously.

"Someone who was just leaving" Alessandro answered instead of me. He picked up Viviana and held her on his hip.

"Papa, non essere scortese" Viviana scolded, furrowing her brows.