•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲•

A/N: Hey lovelies, heads up this is a long ass chapter so hopefully you'll enjoy ^^

Lorenzo POV

Anger.

Anger is all I felt.

Watching Emi as she sat next to Lucia in the limo, Lucia's hand resting on her thigh and Emi just laughing and speaking with Sorin, Valentina, and Fallon. Who the hell was she to come to this event, dressed like that, and with Lucia of all people? It made me angry, and the part that angered me the most is I don't know why. It shouldn't be affecting me like this, but it is. I avoided her for three weeks after what happened between us, I didn't want to be around her, I couldn't be around her.

It's too dangerous. She's too dangerous. Emi, she makes me feel things, things I thought I've locked away a very long time ago, she makes me blind and makes my mind go numb, she makes me forget—forget who I am, and who she is, she makes me do things that I thought I'd never do to her. For god's sake, she's the daughter of a very cruel woman, a woman who hurt my mother, a woman who can't be trusted—When I see her, I should hate her, I should want her dead, but that wasn't the case, for some reason, for some godforsaken reason, I didn't.

And it angered me. Everything about this woman angered me.

Her voice, her face, her hair, her eyes, her body, the fact that it seems that everyone wants her, the fact that she's the first woman in a long time who could truly get under my skin, who could make me feel so weak and pathetic.

I had to stay away for her, I had to avoid her, ignore her, and I honestly thought that would do something, but it didn't. The first week I couldn't get my mind off her, it was hard to focus, shit, it was even hard to think, Emi was the only thing on my mind. I needed some sort of distraction, and that's the reason Lina is now sitting beside me and clinging to my arm.

"Enzo." Lina's seductive voice came. I didn't dare spare her a single glance, my eyes stayed glued to Emi as Sorin told another bad joke and she laughed only because of how bad it was.

"Enzo." Lina tried again. This time an annoyed sigh left my lips as I glanced at her.

"What?" I asked sharply, not caring if my irritation showed. Lina huffed and crossed her arms, her eyebrows knitting together.

"Can you at least pretend you wanna be here with me? You've been staring at, her since we got in" Jealous reeked from her as she spoke.

"I rather not pretend, especially because I don't wanna be here with you" I spoke lowly, wanting to keep the conversation between us. I don't think it mattered either way, they were all being so loud you could barely hear the radio.