•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼•

Sorin POV"Sorin stop leaning against the wall" Alessandro nagged for the 50th time, in the past 40 minutes

Sorin POV
"Sorin stop leaning against the wall" Alessandro nagged for the 50th time, in the past 40 minutes.

I ignored him, not even caring at this point. We've been standing outside, keeping watch, for a whole fucking three hours and he has yet to let me take a break. It's hot, and I don't do heat, especially with these uniforms making it worse, I took off the jacket leaving me in the white button up, the first four buttons were unbutton and the sleeves were rolled up, so my tattoos were very much on display. The tie around my neck was loosened, and hanging low, and my hair was tied into a bun, not a single strand was loose.

To say the least, I didn't look professional or like I took my job seriously. . .which I didn't.

"Did you hear me?" He asked.

"I heard you, I'm just ignoring you" I groan, slowly sliding down the wall until my butt meets the concrete ground. Does he ever shut up?

A deep sigh leaves his mouth.

"You're a pain in the ass" He said, glaring down at me.

I glance up at him and grin

"It's one of my many talents" I said. He scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"You know Alice, if you don't wanna keep watching me you can always tell your boss" I suggest, picking up a dried leaf and examining it.

"Stop fucking calling me Alice, and I don't know how shit worked for you when you worked for Nadia, but that's not how it works here, I can't just tell the boss I don't wanna watch over you, he would not hesitate to put a bullet through my head" He snapped back.

I keep forgetting Emi told them I worked for Nadia, such a treacherous thing she did. I shrug

"I just thought you'd be close with him, or you're one of his good men so he'd listen" I said

That's how Kota does it, if he favors you or you're close to him, he'd listen to you. While other men in his mafia worked hard to get on his list of favorites, which by the way isn't a big list, I got on it easily just because I was assigned to be Emi's friend, well that and because I'm one of his good men, others in his mafia don't favor me because they thought I got it easy when really I got the hardest job of them all, you really think being Emi's friend is easy? Now don't get me wrong I love her to death, would die for her, but Emi is just. . .a mess, those other men wouldn't be able to handle her.

I place my hand to my forehead remembering when I was first introduce to Emi, she was a absolute fucking disaster. I'm sure the day I met her is the week she'd came back from Russia after seeing her mom, I don't know what Nadia did to her in the month she was down in Russia, but when I say she fucked Emi up bad, she fucked her up, not just mentally but physically as well, she had so many bruises and scars, and Emi doesn't talk about it, she won't, even till this day.

I shake my head, snapping out of my thoughts when I hear Alessandro calling my name. I look up at him to see him staring right back.

"Sorry what?" I asked