•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻•

Emi POV"Your position is off," Elijah said when the bullet made contact with the dummies shoulder

Emi POV
"Your position is off," Elijah said when the bullet made contact with the dummies shoulder.

I sigh, frustrated with his continuous comments. I lower my gun and turn to face him, I was irritated and I knew it showed on my face

"What? I'm just trying to help" He said nonchalantly.

"I don't need your help, I know how to shoot a gun," I said threw my teeth.

"You sure about that? We've been out here for an hour and you have failed to hit any of the areas you need to hit on the dummy" He said

He was right though, we've been out here for the longest and I have yet to hit the dummies head, heart, shit even its stomach. All I've been hitting is its arms and fucking legs, and if it wasn't its arms and legs, then I was just missing altogether. I'm usually a great shot, but my mind has been all over the place lately, and this asshole's constant bickering isn't helping.

"Maybe I just need a new dummy," I said, aiming my gun towards him.

"Ooo, did I hit a nerve?" He asked amused.

All you have to do is pull the trigger Emi...

"Elijah, leave her alone before you end up dead," Alexei said from behind us.

We look his way seeing he was leaning against a tree, his attention was fully on his phone.

"I was messing with her, not my fault she's sensitive," Elijah said. My jaw clenches

"Why the hell are you even here?" I asked, lowering my gun after awhile

"Lorenzo didn't want you to come alone to the shooting range" Alexei responds.

"Why? Aw don't tell me he's concerned for my safety" I asked, placing my hand over my heart dramatically.

"As if, he could care less about your safety, he was more concerned about the safety of his men, but seeing that you're a terrible shot, I don't see why he was worried," Elijah said.

The sounds of other guns being fired reminded me that we weren't the only ones out here.

"Careful Elijah, let's not forget how great of a shot I was at that meeting" I smirk, recalling the meeting Lorenzo had with those Italian men. I didn't fail to notice how quick Elijah silenced himself as he remembers those events

"Fuck off," He mumbles

"What was that? Speak up, I'm sure you were taught that mumbling is bad manners" I said, amusement laced in my voice.

"I don't like you," He said. I shrug

"You're not supposed to" I respond.

"Would you both stop going back and forth like kids, it's annoying" Alexei finally spoke up.