•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲•

Emi POVI groan as I feel a sharp pain in my side

Emi POV
I groan as I feel a sharp pain in my side. I try to ignore it and fall back to sleep but god was it hard to ignore. With an annoyed sigh, I slowly open my eyes only to quickly close them, why was it so fucking bright? I groan once more as I rub my eyes, I open them again and this time they adjust to the light. I look around and notice I'm still in Lorenzo's room, it's daytime now, obviously.

I try to move but the sharp pain comes back, fuck. I'm guessing the medicine wore off, I sigh as I give up on trying to move, my body hurt too bad. I can't even remember what happened last night, I know I woke up and Lorenzo gave me those pills to help with my pain, then we got into an argument, then. . .holy shit.

I quickly sit up ignoring the pain shooting through my body, we fucked. Me and Lorenzo, had sex, after how long of him saying he'd never sleep with me, he finally did, holy shit!

I felt a smile make its way to my face, why was I so happy about this? I don't know. As quick as the smile appeared on my face it disappeared, remembering that Lorenzo also regretted last night, at least I think he did, I could've sworn he said he didn't, but I'm sure I was too out of it, so maybe it was just all in my head. Secretly, I was hoping it wasn't, the thought of Lorenzo regretting last night made me feel unhappy.

"You're finally awake," A deep voice spoke. I turn my head to see Lorenzo walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and his hair dripping water. I felt my mouth water at the sight. "Take a picture it'll last longer"

I roll my eyes, "Shut up." I mumble. Lorenzo ignores me, walks to his nightstand, and picks up the same pill bottle from last night, I groan at the sight of it. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Don't be a child" He says sternly as he shakes two pills into his hand.

"I'm not, I just really hate medicine" I sigh as he places the pills in my hand. He hands me a bottle of water and  I pop the pills in my mouth before opening the bottle of water and guzzling the water down. I shiver feeling the pills travel down my throat.

"What's up with you and medicine?" He asked placing the pill bottle back down. I shrug

"I just don't like medicine" I answer.

"That's it? You just don't like medicine" He questioned, raising an eyebrow

"Yes, I don't see why you need to know anyway," I said.

"I'm just curious," He said.

"Curious or nosy?" I questioned, a grin playing at my lips.

"Curious." He responds.

"I don't know, sounds like you're just being nosy" I shrug.

"You're annoying" He mumbles.

"You weren't saying that last night when your dick was in my—"