•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆•

Emi POV

Emi POV

3 weeks

It's been 3 weeks since that day with Lorenzo, 3 weeks since he ate me out on his sofa, 3 weeks since he kicked me out of his office, and 3 weeks since I saw him. He hasn't given me any work to do, nor has he sent anyone so they can give me work, I've just been sitting and doing nothing.

It didn't hurt when he kicked me out. . .

Is what I keep telling myself, as much as I wanted it not to hurt, it did, and I hated that it did, what's more frustrating is that I don't know why it hurts. Maybe because I've always been the one to walk away or tell someone to leave, never the other way around. What was I to expect though?

"Emi!" Sorin's voice snaps me from my thoughts. I blink I few time before giving him my attention, he had an almost irritated expression on his face. I couldn't blame him though, I've been zoning out the whole time we've been sparring.

"Sorry." I mumble, getting into my stance again "Let's go again"

"What's up with you? You've been zoning out this whole time? I'm getting worried" Sorin frowns as he approaches me. I shake my head

"I'm fine, let's just finish this before Alessandro finds out you're missing" I throw a punch at him and he catches it with ease, he brings my hand down and comes closer, concern written all over his face.

"I actually had permission to leave his side, Alexei came to speak with him, speaking of which did you know there's something going on between them?" He questioned, I raise an eyebrow this catching my attention.

"Something going on as in?" I asked, waiting for him to give me more detail.

"I think their a thing, or was a thing, Alexei called Alice lyubov, which means—"

"Love in Russian." I finish his sentence with a smile on my face. Who would've guessed Alexei has or had a boyfriend.

"Yep. So now, tell me what's wrong, and don't lie" His brows furrowed together as he stared down at me. I sigh and move away from him

"Nothings wrong Sorin," I mumble, walking over to a tree to grab my bottle of water that rested against it. I open it and take a huge gulp of the cool liquid.

"You're lying, M please just tell me" He walks up beside me and I glance at him only to be met with a sad expression. I look away, I knew he was just worried.

"Lorenzo is what's wrong" I sit down and lean my back against the tree. Sorin takes a seat right next to me and holds his hand out for the water bottle

"What about him? He didn't hurt you did he?" He asked, turning his head quick to meet my gaze.

Kinda.

"No," I reply handing him the water bottle. He takes it and gulps the rest down.

"Then what?" He asked, putting the top back on the bottle and giving me his full attention. I bite the inside of my cheek and glance at to the side. "Emi?"