•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻•

EmiI rested my head on the cool marble island, when the guard brought me to the kitchen he just left me and told me to not move, I hope he went to tell the chef to make me something, I'm fucking starving

Emi
I rested my head on the cool marble island, when the guard brought me to the kitchen he just left me and told me to not move, I hope he went to tell the chef to make me something, I'm fucking starving. I groan when my stomach starts to growl, I wonder if they even have a chef.

"You look miserable" an alluring voice came from behind.

I sit up and turn my body to look at the unknown person, I nearly choke on my spit when I see Valentina standing there looking hot as hell. The outfit she wore was jaw-dropping, I couldn't take my eyes away. What made it better, she had her hair down and her brown curls fell over her shoulders, not to mention the red lipstick that brings the whole lookout.

"Amor, you might wanna close your mouth before a fly goes in

"Amor, you might wanna close your mouth before a fly goes in...or my tongue" she teased.

I felt my whole body heat up when she said that, not to mention the tingly feeling between my legs. I clear my throat pushing aside my horniness.

Damn it Emi why are you like this.

"Sorry, you look really good today," I said. She chuckles

"Oh honey, I look good every day, but thank you," she said.

She walks over to me and takes a sit on the stool next to me, immediately her perfume fills my nose and god was it intoxicating. She leaned her back against the island and crossed her arms

"So are you gonna tell me why you look like someone just told you no to candy," she said. I roll my eyes

"I'm hungry and waiting for food" I explain

"Well, why haven't you gotten any?" She asked

"Well I thought the guard that dropped me off would tell the chef to fix me something, and he'd bring it back, but it's been 26 minutes and still nothing," I said turning around to rest my head back on the island. Valentina's laughter filled the kitchen, I sit my head up and look her way, why is she laughing?

"What's funny?" I asked

"I guess my dumb ass of a brother didn't tell you" she laughs.

"Tell me what?" I asked completely dumbfounded.