•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿•

"When will your plan start?" Sorin asked stuffing a piece of cake in his mouth

We sat outside a cafe eating breakfast, well I was eating breakfast Sorin just ordered cake, I swear if he doesn't stop eating all those sweets he's gonna get a cavity. After we woke up we left the hotel and decided to eat out, it was a nice day, it was hot but nice. I bite into my toast and eat it before speaking.

"This evening" I respond.

"That gives us at least a couple of hours, what are we doing until then?" He asked.

"Can't do much, I'm 100% sure Lorenzo has men everywhere watching the area, the last thing we need is one of his men spotting and reporting us, he doesn't need to know we're here yet" I said. Sorin pokes his lip out and pouts.

"But I wanna do something fun" he whines. I roll my eyes

"We can't" I said

"M, come on, we can at least go shopping" he said giving me puppy eyes. I stare at him as he stares back, we stay like this until the waitress comes back with our bill. She looks at us weirdly before walking away, I groan.

"Fine, but do we have to do shopping? That gives me a headache" I complain. Sorin grins widely

"We can always go to a candy shop" he beams. I scrunch my face up when he mentions candy.

"Let's go shopping" I said placing money on the table. I stand up and wait for Sorin to finish his cake, once he's done he stands up and we go to the nearest shop.

We walk inside and we're hit with a scent of coffee and cinnamon, the shop had different things like antiques, clothes, toys, and so on, it even had a little coffee shop, that would explain the smell of coffee. I split off from Sorin and look around the shop, nothing caught my eye. I look over at Sorin who seemed fascinated with every little thing, he looks like a little kid. I continue to look around but quickly get bored.

"Sorin, I'm gonna see what they have in the cafe, want anything?" I asked

"Anything with sugar is fine" he said. He didn't bother looking at me as he stared at a statue.

I roll my eyes and walk to the cafe, I should get him a damn apple. I walk to the counter and stare at the menu, there was mostly coffee and cold drinks. I order a iced coffee for me and a strawberry lemonade for Sorin. I stand to the side and allow other people to order. I unlock my phone and start to stroll through social media, nothing interesting was happening in the world. I turn off my phone and shove it in my back pocket, how long does it take to make coffee and a drink?

The sound of the shops bell interrupts my rude thoughts, I turn my head slightly and see two females walk in. Both were very beautiful, long wavy hair and soft brown eyes, one of the females wore dress pants and a matching jacket, the jacket was open traveling a strapless bra, she looked like a boss. The other female wore jeans and a flannel that was unbutton showing her sports bra, they dressed very differently from each other. Both looked oddly familiar but I didn't know why