⌘ Chapter 3 ⌘

―𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑*𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
→"𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚘 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝙰 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?"

───※ ·❆· ※───

→ℐ slid the door open of our traditional designed house.

"I'm home" I greeted.

A head poked out from a room. "Welcome home"

"You brought a new friend" Grandma smiled at Asano and let him in the house. I kept glancing at him making sure he doesn't get lost.

We reached the dining and sat down.

"I hope our (N/n) is not troubling you" Grandma said. He's the one who's being a trouble to me.

"She's indeed a trouble" Asano said. Jerk!

Grandma laughed at his statement and shakes her head.

"She's always been like that, please don't get tired of looking after her" I love you Grandma but, PLEASE DON'T BE NICE TO ASANO CAUSE HE'S ASANO NOT ASAYES!

After we ate Grandma asked me to show Asano the whole house. We went to the backyard, living room, lanai, and showed him hallway where guests' bedrooms are.

"What about your room?" He asked.

"It's a bit far from here" I said and took a left turn then up to a stairs.

There are three big rooms in total. One was supposedly for grandma but we're worried about her climbing the stairs.

"One is mine, and one for my parents. The last one is vacant. That where I keep my books and instruments there" I explained and turned around to face him.

I literally made grandma's former room my own living room. Sometimes dad used it if he's lazy to go downstairs for his paperworks. Some of the files are even there.

"You don't have a sibling" he asked.

I shake my head walked further through the halls.

"I wanna see your room" he admitted. What? Is he a pervert? Letting my crush in my room is not a good idea.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna" I sighed frustatedly and slid a door open. It reveals my room. A futon on a corner and thin matress ontop of basket weave mat near the window. Nothing special, except there are stuff toys on every spot on the room.

I noticed his stare at them and explained,

"I cuddle with them"

He let out an 'ah' before nodding.

"You can stay the night, it's already late" I offered. He shakes his head started walking down the stairs, I followed to make sure, he doesn't get lost once again.

"My house is just a block away from here. I'll be fine. " that when he left. I stood on our gate. Watching as his figure became unrecognizable because of the fog.

"Is he the guy you're crushing on?" I practically jumped in surprise. Since when grandma got here?

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Looks like you have a chance to get together with him" she teased. Well yeah, true. But I'm turning away from the chance. I should take advantage of it before it runs away.

Third Person's Point Of View

When Asano got home, he greeted his father and went upstairs and sighed to himself.

He had always liked you since middle school. He decided to make a move when he got worried about your state.

The lost of weight is obvious. And once in a while, you gets paler. Your moves are not as energetic as before. And it scared the shit out of him.

He don't want to lose you before he could even have you.

Seems easy to flirt with you.

But truth to be told, he's having a hard time with the way you treat him.

On the other hand, he was happy he was able to make a conversation with you without bringing up schoolworks.

One thing that's he's only good at.

Studying.

Asano stood up from his bed and grabbed a book from his desk.

❛𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?❜

Is the name of the book.

He've tried the walking home advise.
Making friends is done too.

Two advise had already tired him up.

Thank god, atleast he's making a little progress.

⌘ - ─────────────────── - ⌘

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲: is a japanese urban legend, it is a decease caused by unrequited love or if the feelings are not spoken or yet to express to the deceased person, it is where a person cough up petals in each moment or time they loses hope to their love one.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖!

― 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖᭄ᬊ