⌘ Chapter 11 ⌘

Asano.

The name that have been in my mind since I've returned to school.

His ignorance is killing me.

I sat on the bench as I watch the students play in the field infront of me. It was time to go home. But it wasn't one of my options at the moment.

I honestly wanted to talk to Asano.

But what for?

To ask if he knew that I like him?
What if he doesn't? Then it'll turn out like a confession.

I glared at the ground unsure of what to do. I growled quietly and my stomach doing the same.

'Ugh, why? '

I closed my eyes and sighed.

I missed Asano.

I missed him.

A lot.

If only he'll talk to me.

"Are you hungry?" I froze at the familiar voice. My eyes traveled up to his magenta ones as his overly ripped strawberry coloured hair swayed with the chilly breeze.

"M-mr. Principal? " I was shock to say the least. Never once in my life I thought of talking to him up close. To say that he's not scary is an obvious lie.

"I was wondering where my son could've gone to, it was already time to go home. I thought he would be here with you, since you two have gotten closer lately" he smiled a bit eerily. Though he was trying hard to look nice, he's really intimidating.

"Your parents and I thought it would be nice to-" he stopped himself in his statement. I actually remembered, it was a bit hazy but the principal actually went to my hospital room and have talked to my parents.

I thought he was talking to them about something at school but hearing him mention something like that only raises my suspicions.

"Gakuho! " I flinched at the loud sound and I looked at the direction of the voice. It was Asano.

'Why would he call his father that? Especially, in school grounds? 'I looked at the two of them, shocked.

"Now, now, where are your manners? " the principal asked as he folded a newspaper and hit Asano's head with it.

"What did you tell her? "Asano growled. The principal laughed and shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

"What did he tell you? " Asano's eyes shifted to yours as I tremble in my position. He seemed mad. At me? Or at his father?

"He said he was looking for you" I replied, honestly. His gaze narrowed before he let out an annoyed groan before walking away as well.

Today sure is tough.

The older and younger Asanos are being a huge confusion as hell.

Yeah, right. Thought I was gonna ask Asano.

What now?

I forcefully dragged my feets home.

I just hope tomorrows gonna be better...

~~

...or not.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Grandma asked as she hesitantly handed me my bag.

"Yeah, don't worry" I smiled weakly and left the house. Just earlier this morning I threw up once again. The situations getting worser and worser, and petals I coughed up gets more and more bloodier.

There was a tournament in different sports in school, it happens yearly but no it wasn't the sport festival, there still months before that.

Luckily, Kunugigaoka's Sport Festival's still far, I don't need to participate in swimming at the moment. It's a sport I loved since I'm young, but I didn't got the chance to join club, there's too much hassle.

If only Asano's going to participate too, it'll be fun, I'd be able to watch him.

- ――――――――――――― - ⌘

(A/n): sorry, I'm still stuck with the same problem, I gotta write online, and third quarter's nearing an end, I would've probably published this late :').

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲: is a japanese urban legend, it is a decease caused by unrequited love or if the feelings are not spoken or yet to be express to the deceased person, it is where a person cough up petals in each moment or time they loses hope to their love ones. Once the deceased person's confession of love got rejected, it'll start to suffocate them as the torns of flower in their chest will wrap tightly around their lungs that causes suffocation.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖!

― 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖᭄ᬊ