⌘ Chapter 6 ⌘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑*𝐒𝐈𝐗
→"𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄!"

───※ ·❆· ※───

→𝒯𝒽ℯ rumors fired up day by day as Kokoa hangs out with Asano.

Your reputation's getting worser and worser.

The scene turns out in a very least expected way.

They think that you finally back off that's why Kokoa and Asano finally got a chance together. Well, raise your hand if you wanted to bury her alive!

The rumors soon reached the big five.
Finally having answers, Asano have decided to stop the false rumor to get to talk to you once again.

In the assembly,

everyone had gathered inside.

The event went on with the humiliation of E Class. A few speeches and announcements.

Soon it was Asano's turn to give a speech. He did it the way he usually does. You did took your time watching and admiring him from bellow. Your eyes not leaving his figure.

His perfect jawline, perfect skin tone and a few obvious muscles that could be seen through the blazer.

Asano eyes wander around trying to find more confidence in the crowd infront of him, he continue his search 'til he found what he wanted.

He locked eyes with you for a few seconds and broke the eye contact. He was determine to make you admire him more, he wanted to be the only who'll look cool in your eyes. But there's no way he's going to tell you that. Not now, atleast.

"And, about the rumors going around campus about me, Kokoa-san and (Y/l)-san is just a false rumor. I have not took responsibilities of this matter as the news have not yet reached me until a few days ago. The person who ever tried to soil one of the most promising students of our school will be suspended for a week if you're willing to admit it before we find it out ourselves. If the person behind this refused to admit and continue on lying, the suspension will get even longer. That's all. I hope this speech managed to clear a misunderstaning."
And with that, Asano gave you one last glance. But you aren't looking at his way anymore. You were looking on the ground and seemed on thought.

[(A/n): the longest paragraph I've ever written XD]

After the event, people have stopped bad mouthing you and have proved that you were innocent. Even after the speech the students still crave for more information and still have a few questions in there mind. Question his speech didn't managed to answer.

"Do you have any idea on whoever the person behind this?" Asano approached you. You looked up at him and said,

"Y-you were so cool back up there".

Asano's eyes shone on amusement without his permission as his lips curved onto a small smile.

You blushed at the sight and looked away.

~~

After a few debates with your own thoughts you decided to check if your suspisions are true. You've opened your instagram account and checked Kokoa's account and the unknown person who tried to soil your name.

Almost every of the personal information matches.

That night was also the same night Rio and Kanzaki decided to have a sleepover at the (Y/l)'s to celebrate for you.

"Soooooo, found anything?" Rio flopped down on the floor beside you.

"Yeah" you nodded and showed her what you've found.

She stares in amusement and took a pic. She told Kanzaki and posted it on different social media apps.

Now, who gets to laugh in the end?

WHO?

IT'S YOU!!