⌘ Epilogue ⌘

You groaned not feeling Asano on his side of bed, you shot up immediately and searched for him all over the house, but you couldn't find him. You grabbed onto the backdoor's doorknob and pulled it open, revealing Asano
.
.
.
.
doing the laundry.

It is really a sight to see. You didn't really expected him to be home at this moment but you still held onto the hope he's home.

"Don't you have a meeting?" You asked, as you poked your head out from behind the door.

Instead of answering your question, he threw a question at you.
"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I am but... what about your meetinggg?"

"It's already done. Or... did you not know that it's already two in the afternoon?" He asked as he finishes what he's doing. His eyes scanning all parts of your body, like he's undressing you with his own eyes.

"Already?!" You asked, you nodded and went to shower. When you're done, you sat infront of the mirror in your bathroom. There were hickeys almost everywhere. Your arms, thighs, legs, neck, chest, stomach, back even on your chin.

"So this is what he's staring at, that asshole" you growled but couldn't really help but smile.

"You look really good with hickeys from me" There stood in the doorway is non-other than your husband, himself.

"I couldn't even leave one on you" you pouted. "Maybe, I can now" you naughtily giggled.

"Are you asking for another round?" Asano rose his brow suspisciously.

You sweatdropped and threw your comb at him. "Of course not"

He grinned in response as he buried his face against your wet hair.

"Your hair is nothing compared to how wet I got you last night" he giggled.

You slapped his head and kicked him out of the room. "You're annoying! Go away!"

~~

"You sure you have enough time to?" You asked your own husband, he planned to go to a tropical country for a week since it's summer break, knowing how hard it is to be a principal by seeing your husband looking so drained every time he gets home.

"Of course, I've cleared my schedule for this" Asano replied, trying to be enthusiastic. He has a weird smile on his face as he imagines what the two of you could do while in the foreign country.

'He's funny' you thought.

After that, you two proceeded on packing a few stuffs you might need.
"Got everything we needed? " you asked, you're not really a fun of packing stuffs, you never enjoys it and gets lazy while doing so; you always forgets a thing or two.

"Yeah, if we ever needed something else, we can just buy them" and Asano being the reponsible mister perfection, handles most of these things.

After a whole day of brainstorming and packing stuffs you felt drained, like every little amount of energy you get vanishes in an instant.

"Go to sleep" Asano groaned as he got tired of watching you check and recheck the bag over and over again.
"(Y/n)?" He asked, noticing you haven't taken the spot next to him. He got up looking around, just to see you on the couch sound asleep and the bag used as your pillow.

He sighed tiredly, he, himself as well is tired. He forced himself to get up and carry you back to bed. You immediately clung onto the sheets when you made contact with soft mattress.

"Geez. What a baby" Asano sweatdropped.

~~

Into (whatever tropical country you like) :').