⌘ Chapter 4 ⌘

―𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑*𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
→"𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?"

───※ ·❆· ※───

→𝒜𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 school day passed by before I knew I was already on my way home.
As usual Asano had talked to me nonstop again. I decides to put down the rude act.

Today is quite tough because we went out to play volleyball in P.E. I heard my spine let out a sound like a crack.
Thanks god I was fine.

Rio and Kanzaki were busy today so I was left alone. It was very sunny this morning so I decided to ride a bike.

I was happily having a ride on my own when...

I didn't know much about what happen, I just blacked out.

When I woke up I'm already at home. With a bandage around my head.
I could still feel a slight pain from whatever happened. And how did I even ended up at home.

I'm not even in my own room. Just one of the guest room nearby the kitchen.

"Oh you're already awake" Grandma greeted when she entered the room.
"Don't tell Asano-kun I told you this"

"Tell me what?"

"He brought you here, with a bleeding head. The bleeding is not so bad so he just brought you here." I hummed in response but I know that's not just it.

We had an exam coming in a few days. If I was brought in the hospital they might not let me out that early.

"I'll try to thank him indirectly when I come to school" I said.

"Oh...I'll make cookies for him. And you give it to him pretending you don't know anything" Grandma grinned.

I laughed at her idea but agreed anyways.

~~

The next day I met up with him during lunch and handed him the sweets. He doesn't seem like a fan of sweets but can't blame him, not everyone loves sweets.

"She don't really have to" Asano shakes his head. I laughed at his expression and said.

"I know you're not into sweets. I saw you throw a cupcake to your friends from a girl who confessed to you" I couldn't help but laugh at the memory. As soon as the container touched his hand he threw it backwards where his friends are.

The poor girl was crying. I felt sympathetic for her.

To be honest, the first time I met Asano I thought he's ambivert. 'Cause he seems like it it. A person interested in the world and to how his mind processes.

But turns out, he's only focus on grades and full marks. That's a turn off. But I don't really mind it now. He's still Asano anyways.

"Nah, not like it'll taste good anyways. There's a burnt part. If she's going to confess it better be perfect" sir, yes sir.

"Butttt you didn't have to show that infront of her, jerk!"

"It's better she knows the truth. I'm not trying to fake a personality here" he said. Well he does have a point.

I went silent for a moment and he decided to make a fun of it. A real big jerk.

"We're official now, right?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh?!" I frozed.

"Official friends" he added.

"Ahh yes. Asano-chan" you laughed.

"It's Gakushuu for you" he scolded. I thought for a moment.

"Do you prefer Gaku-chan or Shuu-chan?" I teased.

"Can't think of better nicknames?" He growled.

"Gaku-chan for now! Kay?" I giggled at his annoyance and he growled in response.

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes and went ahead. Bye bye!

I sat on one of the benches and started eating alone.

Lonely?

Yes

Bored?

Kind of

In need of accompany?

Nah, thanks

~~

I smiled once I got home and told Grandma that Asano accepted the cookies.

"You should've confess as well" She giggled at me.

"Not now, grandma. But soon, soooooooonnnnn" I squeeled.

~~

"Is it a deal then?"

"Yes it is, Asano-san"

"Very well then. I'll put my plan into action soon"

⌘ - ─────────────────── - ⌘

(A/n): now now, what is that? Suspense >▽<

-

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲: is a japanese urban legend, it is a decease caused by unrequited love or if the feelings are not spoken or yet to express to the deceased person, it is where a person cough up petals in each moment or time they loses hope to their love one.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖!

― 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖᭄ᬊ