⌘ Chapter 18 ⌘

I held onto my neck, blushing furiously. Come on, (Y/n). That was like, a week ago.

[Flashback - extra scene from the incident last chapter]

Asano's Point Of View

It was after school me and (Y/n) already decided to go home and study rather than roam around the streets we know all too well.

I couldn't help but take sneak glances of her still flustered face. I felt a grin crawled onto my face, as my arm drapped on her shoulders.

"If you'll ever want all of my attention again, make sure you can handle me" I teased, she huffed away with a pout.

"I can handle you" she retorted, trying to defend herself.

"Your face says otherwise"

"I hate you"

"Thank you"

"Shuu!!"

[End Of Flashback - Present Time]

"(Y/- (Y/ln)-san?" A hand waved infront my face bringing me back to my senses.

"H-huh? Yes?" I flinched making a worried expression etch on his face.

"O-oh... I was asking if you're sick, you're face's burning red" Ishikawa smiled and took a seat.

"T-that's it? Well, I'm fine don't worry" I patted his back and grinned at him.
Though, the embarrassing incident still lingers in my mind every now and then.

The tingling and burning sensation of his lips against my skin is distracting to say the least.

"Anyways, see you later. I'm gonna hand this assignments to our teachers" I excused, collecting all the scattered papers in my desks.

"Oh... I remember, I'm gonna have to pass mine in science already" He hurried and pulled out sheets of papers.

~~

"Hey, Asano" I called out to the strawberry blonde who's now my boyfriend.

"Shuu" He corrected bluntly ,showing his likings towards the nickname I gave.

I could feel my sweat dropped at his reaction.

"Shuu-channn!" I beamed, earning attentions in the hallway. I looked up to Asano to see his reaction but his face remained blank.

He can really be a kuudere sometimes.

"Say, Asano-kun!" I beamed again, trying to get in his nerves.

"Shuu" he corrected once again.

"Asano" I replied, snapping a finger at him.

"Shuu" he said, turning his head to look at me, showing me a smile that says: don't-try-me.

"Asano" I could literally see tick mark appearing everywhere around Asano.
He sighed in annoyance as he placed a hand behind his neck.

"Fine, what do you want?" His eyebrow twitched while speaking.
I giggled, enjoying watching him get anger by ever seconds.

"A date" I replied

"You could've ask me without the teasing" he sighed in relief, knowing it's nothing troublesome.

"Yeah, but I'm still feeling a little bit mischevous today" He let out another sigh, his hand separating from his nape.

"I'll be busy tomorrow by the way. I can't take you home" Suddenly, his mood turned sour. I wanted to say it is because he can't spend time with me but I can see it his eyes, there's another reason too.

"Oh, okay. " I nodded my head, deciding not to push on the topic further as he seem bitter about it.

"I'll make it up some other time" he gave his usual, smile as we both reached the lockers.

I watched as countless love letters fell out from his lockers. I feel jealousy.
The news about us was never announced. I doubt the big five even know about it. So, it's just, me, Rio, Kanzaki, Ishikawa and obviously Asano who knew at the moment.

Wait a minute!
What about Ishikawa's sister?

I remember she saw me and Asano together.

Third Person POV

A few days ago, in the Ishikawa residence.

"Say, onii-chan. Aren't you friends with (Y/ln)-senpai?" a girl with the same blonde hair and green eyes as Yukito asked.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. What about it?" Yukito tilted his head in confusion

"I saw something inappropriate in the student council" Yuri didn't hesitate to share what she've found out to her brother.

"Ahh... I don't think so. (Y/ln)-san is way too childish to think about those stuffs, what more in actuating them" Yukito shakes his, pretty confident about your innocence.

"If you say so..." Yuri trailed over, her mind going back to what happened before.

"Asano-kun and (Y/ln)-san are dating for a while now. I'm happy for them" Yukito smiled, Yuri pointed the end of her chopsticks to him.

"Aren't you jealous? As far as I can remember, you gave her a letter to meet you up last year, she stood you up and you couldn't confess. What's that thing you're saying about her being nice again?" Yuri stood up from the dining table, to take their dessert from the refrigerator.

"Ahh that. There's probably a reason why she didn't come, it's raining hard that day too. She must've forgotten or cannot stay in the rain for too long" Yukito frowned at his younger sister's comment about you.

"You kept on making excuse for her!"

"Yuri, she seems hard to approach but if you get to know her better. You'll see her really good side."

⌘ - ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒ - ⌘