⌘ Chapter 12 ⌘

The next day came, it feels like the end. I could barely breathe.

It was the day from what I heard the E Class and the baseball club made a bet about. Just like the usual the E Class gets to fight the girl's basketball club and the boy's baseball club.

It's quite unfair, the outcome have already been decided.

Today is also the day Kokoa's suspension ends. Sucks to be me, I know.

I went to watch the girl's match and watch Kanzaki and Rio. The height difference, the experience, the support. There are a few things E Class lacks.

"It's fine. They've been playing for so long, you just lacks of experience and a few more things" I reassured, as Rio huffed away.

"Y-yeah, atleast the boy's have more chances to win" Kanzaki hesitantly smiled and patted Rio's back.

"Uhh..." I became awkward at her statement. Can they? I mean, the baseball club members have competed to tons of tournaments before.

"Hey! What's with the face?" Rio notices my expressions and called.

"Sorry" I gave her a lopsided smile as the three of us went out to watch the baseball game.

The game shows that E Class have the upper hand until the principal decided to take the coach's position and used a lame excuse. An obvious lie.

Soon the tables flipped, even I was surprised how good E Class's reflexes are.

But what surprise me the most is...

... why is Asano satisfied with the result?

"(Y/n)-chan, Asano decided to throw a party with very few people you wanted to join?" Ren crept up behind me, startling me, almost knocking the day light off of me.

"It's (Y/ln) for you. Who's with you?" I asked, this is a chance to be able to talk to Asano.

"Just the whole big five, but since you were so close with Asano, figured out it'll be okay if you join" He replied.

"Will Asano be fine with it, you should ask him first" I don't want to be an unwanted guest, we need Asano's approval.

"I'll ask him. If he agrees you will join, right?" he sent me a flirting grin.

"If I'm not joining then why am I even telling you to ask him first"

Later on,

"(Y/N)-CHAN HE AGREED!!" I fell from my chair because of the sudden loud voice.

"O-okay" I asked still in shock but quickly recovered and said, "Didn't I tell you it's (Y/ln) for you?"

"Right"

{What happened with Asano...}

Asano's Point Of View.

I was busy doing paperwork and there's this stupid grin that won't leave my face.

I heard loud and fast footsteps echoed through the hallway, the footsteps gets louder and louder every steps the person takes then the door to the council flew open.

One of the idiots are here.

"Can (Y/n)-chan join the party?" Ren asked in a whisper. The party supposed to be a secret, there'll be tons of students who'll attend if it was said outloud.

"It's (Y/ln) for you"

"She just said the same thing" he mumbled.

"You already asked her?"

"Yup, can she?" he almost jumped in excitement. Definitely, a fool.

"Yeah yeah" I looked away the last thing I heard was the door slamming shut and his footsteps getting quieter in the hallway.

I looked at the mirror to see if that stupid grin's gone, but it only gotten worser.

{... end}

[(A/n):back to your POV]

I stood infront of the karaoke bar in a mall. Since when Asano's into this kind of things?

His minions again probably.

I stepped in and went to the room Ren send me. I took a peek to the inside and saw that it's just Ren and Seo inside at the moment.

"Hurry up and get in" I straightened my posture and looked behind. Geez, I just realize how tall Asano is compared to me.

"Y-yes" I stuttered and looked away from him. I completely opened the door and the two inside stopped eating.

"Oh hey guys! Teppei said there's still one joining us" Ren raised his bag of chips.

"Who did you invited again?" Asano groaned and took a seat in the corner.

"Come on, the more and merrier!" Seo laughed - creepily -.

"Gonna be loud" Asano rolled his eyes.

"That's what party are for!" Ren beamed.

"He have only attended tea party, it seems" I interrupted the conversation.

"Oh yeah right, I forgot Asano's too stuck up for studying" Ren laughed to himself.

"Yeah he doesn't know how to have fun" Seo added.

"I do know how to have fun" he glared at them.

Oh geez, quite the friendship the big five got.

⌘ - ――――――――――――― - ⌘
(A/n): Geez, I needed to remind myself tons of times in this chapter that I'm writing about the big five not the BAKUSQUAD!!

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲: is a japanese urban legend, it is a decease caused by unrequited love or if the feelings are not spoken or yet to be express to the deceased person, it is where a person cough up petals in each moment or time they loses hope to their love ones. Once the deceased person's confession of love got rejected, it'll start to suffocate them as the torns of flower in their chest will wrap tightly around their lungs that causes suffocation.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖!

― 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖᭄ᬊ