⌘ Chapter 15 ⌘

I was feeling a little bit too evil today.
Asano's quite a busy ass. I can't believe I got myself jealous over school works. I'm really joining the student council next year.

"See you in class" Asano waved to me as he disappear into the hallways.

'Is he not gonna eat lunch?' I went to the rooftop and started eating alone.

~~

"So, you called me here for?" Rio sat infront of me in a cafe with her arms dropped against the table.

"How do I get Asano's attention?" I asked feeling a bit embarrass.

"Burn the school" she replied shortly.

"N-no, I don't do those type of things, Rio" I shakes my head.

"Hide his school works, hide his bag, flirt with another guy?" She started suggesting randomly.

"For real, Rio?" I sweat dropped feeling regretful that I asked her to come.

"The last one's an obvious choice" she pointed out, "Make him jealous".

"N-no. " I stuttered and got ready to leave but Rio stopped me.

"Too late I've already decided" She smirked and pulled me somewhere.

If I were to worry about my relationship with Asano for the first time, it'll be now.

~~

The next day, I was feeling anxious. I knew exactly Rio can de sadistic sometimes but I didn't expect her to come up with an embarrassing plan.

She even recommended seduction.
She has been corrupted before, but it seems like it gotten worser.

"Morning" I greeted as I passes my Asano, who's again... busy.

He looked at me and hummed in response. He turned away almost in an instant. I frowned.

The morning breeze's, the birds' chirping, the students' happy laugh covered my surroundings, he just really have to ruin it.

I marched towards my seat and sat down with an annoyed expression.

'Why didn't this situation cross my mind before?' I rolled my eyes internally.

There's still an hour before classes starts,

"(Y/ln)-san?" Someone called.

'It's not familiar, there's already the 'item' as Rio refer, the person I'm gonna make Asano jealous of'

"Yes?" I smiled at him.

"I-i was excused yesterday, could I borrow your notes, the others seems too busy so I just d-decided to... approach you instead" He blushed placing his hand on his nape.

'Is Asano looking right now?' I asked myself as I glanced at his direction. He's not looking.

"O-okay, here" I smiled once again and handed 'him' my notes. I don't even know his name. But atleast his face is familiar.

He sat down behind me. He started writting down the notes. How could someone write down notes in a font like way?

"Man, I wish I could write like that too" I pouted as I turned my seat to face him.

"O-oh? It'll get better if you continue writting long everyday" he smiled.
He must have got tons of fangirls, look at that smile.

"Uhh... What's your name, again?" I
asked.

"You asked me that like, the fourth time this year" he sighed sadly.

"H-huh?!"

{Flashback - Two months ago}

Third Person's Point of View

(Y/n) walked through the corridors in hurry, it was just a break time and their next subject is P.E. She went to buy a drink and got quite caught up into her own world and lost track of time.

She ran and ran into the hallways, hoping not to get late. She was in hurry, her eyes locked onto the ground to make she won't step on something and had some accident. But that was a half-mistake. Due to her lost of sight of what's infront of her, she bumped onto someone's back.

"Gagh!" The person, placed a hand on his back out of pain.

"Oh s-sorry" (Y/n) bowed her head in shame and started, helped the person get up.

"Huh? (Y/ln)-san?" The person recognized her.

"Yes? Uhh..." She pondered for a moment.

"You forgot me again?" The boy sighed in disappointment.

"U-uhh sorry. What was your name again?" The (h/c) girl grinned sheepishly.

"I'm Yukito Ishikawa, I sit behind you in class. And if by any means you're in a hurry to P.E. The teacher got sick this morning, he got sent to the hospital because it's really worse" Yukito explained.

"A-ahh... Sorry, Yoshikawa-san" (Y/n) bowed once again.

"I-it's Ishikawa not Yoshikawa" the blonde boy with green eyes corrected.

"Right, sorry, Nishikawa"

"Ishikawa desu...."

{End Of Flashback - Present Time}

"Ahh... sorry, Ishikawa-kun!"

"It is fine. I'm glad you finally got it right this time" he said.

"Hmm...." I hummed as I watched him wrote down notes, I noticed him looking at me once in awhile.

"Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" I asked as I leaned back.

"N-no it's just that, aren't you dating Asano?" He tilted his head.

"So?" I asked in a sass tone.

"Shouldn't you be spending time with him instead of me?"

"Huh? He seems to enjoy doing school works more, then I'll just hang out with someone else" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"I see" his sweat dropped.

⌘ - ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒ - ⌘

(A/n): I'm bacccckkkkkk!!!
Hurry up and read the next two chapters!

And!

𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺!

𝙵𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆 𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂'𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙴𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚂𝚄 𝙺𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚃𝚂𝚄 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝚂.