⌘ Chapter 5 ⌘

―𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑*𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
→"𝙰𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚘-𝚔𝚞𝚗, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗"

───※ ·❆· ※───

→ℐ blushed running around my room.

"A date with Gaku-chan!!" I jumped in excitement.

"(N/n) hurry up. Asano-kun's here!" Grandma shouted from downstairs. I looked at myself one last time before running downstairs.

"You look rather excited" Asano groaned in annoyance as we both exited the house.

I could feel my stomach churn at his tone. He doesn't seem to like this.
What's wrong?

The awkward silence continued on, and my hand never leave my chest from the pain. I excused myself once we got in the mall, I went to the girl's restroom, into one of the stall's and threw up.

Great!

This date was suppose to help my hope rise. But the mood is doing otherwise.

I went wiped my mouth with a tissue and went back to Asano.

I didn't enjoy it, not one bit.

He had a scowl on his face the whole time.

We went back home before it gets dark. And that's what lighten up my mood.

The fact that my suffering today is coming to an end and about what he said before he left.

That's when I was about to enter the house he said,

"You look prettier in casual clothes" I turned around from the sudden compliment.

"N-no I mean- you're pretty even with the school uniform but you're prettier in casual clothes" he explained, he seemed to misunderstood my reaction.

"No I'm not mad. Just surprised. Thank you by the way" I explained myself as well.

"Sorry to drag you into this mess" he said which confused.

What does he mean?

Drag me into what?

Is this not his plan?

"This is all my father's plan. I'm really sorry. I'd rather have a date with you with us planning it" he said straightforwardly. He probably didn't know what he's talking about at this moment.

"Oh I see. Let's go to another one, next time." He added then left.

I let out a breath of relief.

So that was the reason why he is so annoyed about the date.

I thought he didn't want to go on a date with me.

That scared me.

I could feel a few torns lessen it's grip on my lungs. A few or a lot? I'm not sure. But it makes me feel better.

~~

Third Person's Point Of View.

"Asano-kun, please accept my confession" A girl bowed her head towards Asano.

"I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to accept neither your confession or feelings, Kokoa-san" Asano looked at the girl with half-apologetic expression.

"B-but-"

"If that's all. I'll take my leave" That's when Asano left the gym and went ahead to class.

The rumors about Kokoa, a famous girl all over the campus getting rejected fired up the information about (Y/n) and Asano going out on a few dates and even walking home together.

It isn't too long until (Y/n) saw a post from an unknown user in instagram that says,

"[Asano's supposed to accept Kokoa's confession from Class 3B but the principal made an arrangement between (L/n) (Y/n) and Asano Gakushuu. The girl we thought as a shy one, is just a bitch acting all this time. An average girl trying to get in between two elites' relationship]".

She frowned heavily and tried to re-read the post over and over again.
But the statement just stay the same.

She leaned back on her seat feeling enraged and upset. A part of her is blaming Asano for this. Asano or the principal. To lessen the frustration.
Because, sometimes, when you know you have no one blame the more the stress and pain you feel.

Asano however, is clueless about it.
The study-freak don't even have an instagram account. How's he suppose to find out?

"Let's eat lunch together" Asano approached the upset maiden with his bag in hand.

But (Y/n) decided to ignore him. She stayed silent and went to the E Class to hang out with her friends there, leaving Asano alone.

Knowing he didn't like E Class, (Y/n) thought it'll be a safer place. But she was bombarded with questions and confused stares.

~~

It was lunch the next day when (Y/n) saw the post. And being near Asano makes her feel uncomfortable. She didn't want to put dirt on her parent's name.

Asano had tried countless time to talk to her but he'll always end up looking like a fool.

And Kokoa, the bitch. Didn't stop hanging aroung Asano. Even though he's just ignoring her.

But it was quite different to (Y/n)'s perspective.

She leaned back to her seat and exhaled a long sigh. She didn't know avoiding Asano will be this hard.

It was like she was trying to stop a very huge boulder from rolling down a hill. She wanted to give it up but at the same time she didn't want to.

Whatever is happening, she's not liking it.

⌘ - ───────────────── - ⌘

(A/n): it feels like I just made a quick summary. Sorry. I was already really sleepy but I wanted to finish this chapter💕.

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲: is a japanese urban legend, it is a decease caused by unrequited love or if the feelings are not spoken or yet to express to the deceased person, it is where a person cough up petals in each moment or time they loses hope to their love ones. Once the deceased person's confession of love got rejected, it'll start to suffocate them as the torns of flower in chest will wrap tightly around their lungs that causes suffocation.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖!

― 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖᭄ᬊ