⌘ Chapter 7 ⌘

—𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑*𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
→"𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶?!"

───※ ·❆· ※───

Third Person's Point Of View

→𝒜𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇 the release of the screenshot (Y/n) found yesterday, Kokoa's reputation and image fell deep down the abyss.

"No matter what, we'll always be your backup " Rio placed a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder as she grins.

"We'll be going now" Kanzaki waved goodbye as she started to drag Rio from the main campus.

(Y/n) smiled at her accomplishment and made her way to her classroom. Standing by the door, the same study freak strawberry-blonde who've been walking her home.

"Fancy to see that you finally notice me" Asano smirked.

"Sorry I thought the whole hanging out thing is planned" She smiled at him apologetically.

"Ya'right" he said walked.

"We're eating lunch together by the way" Asano waved as he hurry to his seat.

~~

Like what was announced in the assembly Kokoa was suspended for a month. It's safe to say that she won't be bothering (Y/n) and Asano for the mean time. But they still to be ready to whatever that girl have in mind.

It was already a few days after that incident and the two have continued hanging out together.

And once again, Rio and Kanzaki have decided to have a sleepover in the (Y/l)'s.

"You guys... really..." (Y/n) shakes her head afraid of what her friends might find out if they kept on coming over.

"Oww you don't want us here? "Rio whined setting her belongings down.

"No I don't" (Y/n) did a 'shoo' motion and sat down.

"We didn't mean to be a bother" Kanzaki smiled apologetically and sat down near you.

"Geez, let's set out the things we needed so we can finally have a girl chat " Rio exclaimed.

It was pass nine when the three of them finish with the stuffs and ate.

"So, how did things about you and Asano going?" Rio giggled. (Y/n) knew exactly she can never hide anything from her.

There, there she just gave up.

"Everything's good just like before. I just... don't know what'll happen when you know... after Kokoa's suspension. I'm afraid she might do something again" (Y/n) smiled down. Reminiscing the time when Asano looked at her to find more confident and courage.

"Oww just like before!? I thought you or he will confess then boom! But I kind of expected that thing, it's Asano we're talking about anyways. Though, I'm a tad bit disappointed"

"Nakamura-san, we can't rush them" Kanzaki patted Rio's shoulder as the blonde haired girl sobbed.

"Actually I have to tell you guys something..." (Y/n) fiddled with her fingers. Rio's ear perked up in curiosity while Kanzaki frowned, sensing that it's probably a bad thing.

"Um... are you aware of the Hanahaki disease?" (Y/n) continue to fiddle with your fingers, nervous to see their reactions.

"OH MY GOD! (Y/N), DON'T TELL YOU'RE DYING?!" Rio blurted out making (Y/n) grabbed her shoulders and hold her down.

"Shhhhhh. You're gonna wake up the whole neighborhood" the (h/c) haired girl placed her index finger on Rio's lips, her sweat dropping while doing so.

"But wait... really? Is it Asano? When do you plan on confessing? Hurry up or it might just worsen" Rio whispered.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Kanzaki scooted closer to the mentioned girl before clinging onto her torso.

"Geez, I'm fine, Yukiko. And Rio, if he even rejected me, I'll die" (Y/n) shakes her head in disagreement.

"Huh what? What rejection are you talking about? He obviously likes you too" Rio rolled her eyes, tired of watching (Y/n) and Asano barely making any progress for almost two years of liking each other.

"Nakamura-san, I thought we won't be telling them that and let them find out on their own" Kanzaki pulled away from her, frowning at Rio.

"Do you want her to die?" Rio frantically shakes her hand infront of Kanzaki trying to make any sense.

"No, but- "Kanzaki cut herself off her own sentence

"yeah right. I understannd your point, Nakamura-san" Kanzaki said.

(Y/n) smiled at them said,

"It may be impossible for Asano to like me right now. But I'll make it possible. That being said, that's quite near already"

"Oh my god" Rio face palmed.

"What part of 'Asano likes you', can't you understand?"

"I'm telling you, he doesn't. End of conversation. I'm sleepy. Goodnight"

- ――――――――――――― - ⌘

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲: is a japanese urban legend, it is a decease caused by unrequited love or if the feelings are not spoken or yet to be express to the deceased person, it is where a person cough up petals in each moment or time they loses hope to their love ones. Once the deceased person's confession of love got rejected, it'll start to suffocate them as the torns of flower in their chest will wrap tightly around their lungs that causes suffocation.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖!

― 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖᭄ᬊ