⌘ Chapter 17 ⌘

I was called, into the student council room. Did Asano got jealous, finally?

"I waited in the arcade" Asano glared at my direction as he gave me a look of admonition.

"Oh, sorry I enjoyed Ishikawa-kun's company too much" but I refused to falter. Since we started dating, he was never a scary person for me anymore.

He was just a cute kuudere that refuses to show emotion around someone else, but me, and it makes me feel so especial.

However, I need his attention more than he think I do.

"Look, (Y/n). I'll just finish this last work and you can have all my attention" he sighed tiredly as he glanced around the room making sure no one's around.

He quickly placed a chaste kiss against my lips before leaning back.
"This chair's nowhere near comfortable" I complained, talking about his seat.

"It's not made for you, it's for me that's why" he replied as he lifted me off of the chair onto his desk.

"You gained weight" he shamelessly said. I pouted kicking his knee which didn't do much.

"Of course" I rolled my eyes, as I leaned down to give him the same chaste kiss.

"President?" Suddenly, a student from a lower grade knocked and opened the door. Seeing us, she quickly apologized and left the room.

"Who's she?" I asked pointing at the now, nothing but a closed door.

"Ishikawa-san" he replied.

Ishikawa? Like... the same surname as Yukito?

"Ishikawa-kun's younger sister, she's from the second year" Asano explained.

"Ahh..." Was all I could say, never did I thought that softy could have a younger sister.