Bonus #1

(A/n): This'll be just all in Asano's POV.

⌘ - ――――――――――――― - ⌘

I'm not a morning person but forced to be one. I got used to it after like, seven years?

Morning exercises aren't big deals to me but I couldn't say the same to (Y/n). It's been ten minutes since she came back from running and she's still breathing hard.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not an introvert, I don't intend to keep my genuine feelings to myself, I just don't know how to express it.

Just recently.

If you call last year recent.

I finally accepted that I like her. My pride crashed, thank God no one knows. I'm showing her a nice side, but that probably don't seem genuine at all, though it is.

The moment her eyes landed on me, her stare turned into a glare. She must've look at my way because of my intense staring at her nice ass. JK. It's not the ass, okay.

"If you stare too much I might melt" I chuckled, walking pass her; trying to play it cool.

I hurriedly finished running the lap, leaving all the students that went to run with me far behind. Since, I've already been nice to her these past weeks might as well go to the fullest. Like, buying her a drink, sounds good.

And so I did, pressing it against her forehead that's sweating hard. She's bathing in her sweats. It doesn't look disgusting at all, she look, uhh... hot? Yeah, she's burning. Not literally, nor her temperature, k?

"A 'Thank you' from you is quite unexpected" I chuckled. I don't want to seem obvious about my feelings so I'll just play it cool.

We continued chatting (bickering) until class is over. Time for a break, we were walking down the hallways to the stairs because our room's in the second floor.

I could see her face slowly becoming, paler and paler with every passing seconds. "Do you want to go to the infirmary? "

"Yeah, but I'll prefer to go home and sleep" she replied, her voice cracking a bit.

"I can help you with that" I told her, what's the point of being the student council president if you couldn't help the girl you like?

Okay, I know that is not how the position works. I'm well aware.

I let her get her uniform and accompany her to the girls' restroom. Can't have her walking around the hallways when she can literally pass out any minute.

I tugged on her sleeve slowly after that, she looked at me and chuckled. What for? I just have our bag with me.

"What are you laughing at? Come on, I'll walk you home" I groaned.

"I'm fine" Definitely not.

"I guess you don't have to go home anymore"

"Ugh fine, walk me home! " she exclaimed. Jeez, girls really are-

"Can I carry you as well?" just what are saying Gakushuu?

"Of course not" Figures.

~~

All of these small moments between continued. I went to her house, we went out to a date (which is planned by my father), we got together, we got married.

Time flew by fast and before I knew it, there's already a strawberry-blonde kid with (e/c) metallic coloured eyes. His face adorned a smirk as he hugged (Y/n). (Y/n)'s my wife and the brat is my kid but I seriously wanna throw him out of the window.

"Say, (Y/n). Let's go out to dinner in Saturday, just the two of us" I smiled, also hugging (Y/n) from behind as she cleans the dishes. Inbetween the hug are: a few curses coming out from my son (Gakuro, not a perfect name but (Y/n) chose that name, I couldn't argue, the brat looks like me alot) as he's crushed between the two of us.

After a few attempts, Gakuro finally managed to push me off of his mother. "We already planned to go the park on Saturday" oh kid, guess you're not as smart as me. (I'm starting to sound like my father; SHIT! *-*)

"Our dinner date'll take place during night time so enjoy your time with her while I'm doing some paper works, yeah?" I smiled intimidatingly but definitely didn't work on him.

"No, mommy's gonna cuddle me to sleep every night " he pouted, forcing his mother to turn around and give him a peck on his cheek.

"If you continue being such a baby you're never going to have a sibling"I commented, I swear if (Y/n)'s drinking right, she's gonna choke on it, anyways, she choked on her own saliva at my words. Silently smacking me while Gakuro's not looking, making her all tense up.

"WHAT?! " Gakuro asked, "WHAT CAN YOU DO?! MOMMY LOVES ME MORE THAN YOU!" By now, he's just trying to convince himself anymore.

"Oh, how can you say that? " I smirked, leaning against the sink next to (Y/n).

"We slept together when you're not around, she cuddled me to sleep tightly that night! " he replied.

"We slept together that's how we had you and she just definitely hugged you tight because she misses me" I mocked, I can see his face turning red out of anger and then he walked out of the room.

"Why would you tell him that? " (Y/n) scolded, she just kept getting prettier everyday, doesn't she?

"It's the truth plus he's going to learn such things from school anyways " I hugged her again, finally no brat on the way. She hummed in response.

"So? Can we really get another brat?" I grinned, watching her tense up once again, her form frozen in spot as her flushed deep red.

Oh, I, myself don't even know how deep I could fall for her.

When you falls off a cliff, it's hard to get back up but it's easy to keep on falling and falling.

Not that, I would ever want to fall out of love with her, not that I will nor would.