48.

I pulled into my driveway, got out of my car and unlocked the front door. My brother was sitting on the couch watching tv with someone. Wait is that Gilinsky and my mom was someone else idk.

"Hey uhm Gilinsky can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said standing up.

I walked to the kitchen and he followed.

"Did you text me earlier?" I asked.
"No I left my phone at Callie's house and when I got there Kade was there and stuff and yeah." He said looking confused.

"Oh okay." I said starting to walk away.
"Wait you know when Callie was over here earlier and.."

"You were sucking faces, yeah." I said continuing to walk away.

"Well that's the whole story when you were opening the door she heard you and she kissed me." Jack continued.

"Oh okay I didn't care anyway.." I said turning back around.

"Yes you did." He smiled.
"Whatever no I didn't." I said walking.

I walked up the stairs to my room and into the bathroom. I locked the door and then i started the shower and took my clothes off getting in the shower.
I did the whole shower routine and washed my hair.

I finished my shower and brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair.

I walked to my dresser and pulled out underwear , a sports bra and some shorts.

Then I got in my bed pulled my phone in and scrolled down Twitter.

Woah I forgot that Jack and Jack were kinda famous oops.

I forgot about the whole meet and greets, vine and their music.

Oh well.

I cut my phone off and started to fall asleep.

(PS IM SKIPPING TO DECEMBER BČ CHRISTMAS AY)

beep beep beep beep

Ugh I get.

I pulled the covers back and rolled out of bed. I went to my closet and grabbed a big cream sweater, a pair of leggings and my brown riding boots. It's pretty cold outside knowing its December.

I walked into my bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took off my pajamas and slid on a bra along with my clothes. I put on my boots and went into my bathroom to do my hair.
A bun will do for today I guess.

I grabbed my backpack off of my computer desk and unplugged my phone from the charger and ran down the stairs.

When I got down to the kitchen there was a note on the fridge.

Caroline and Jack,

I'm sorry I was rude yesterday Caroline im just mad because I have to go out of town for a month. I'm going to go to New York and help at the office down there. I left the emergency card on the counter for food and things you need. Mrs. Henderson will be just a few houses down if you need anything. I will try to call every night. I love you both and I'll be back soon. And NO parties.

love, mom