30.

I took another shower and walked to my dresser.

It feels pretty good outside so I picked out a pair of jean shorts and a Muscle that says #nofilter on it. I slid it on with a black bandeau and pulled on my black sandals. I blow dried my hair and brushed it and grabbed my purse and keys and phone of course and walked down the stairs.

This time my brother was sitting on the couch probably on twitter as always.

"I'm going to get some lunch and then probably gonna go shopping for school clothes." I saw standing at the door.

"Okay hhave fun do you need some extra money?" She asked.

"Yes." I smile.

"Okay here use the emercengy card your grandpa gave you."

Oh yeah i forgot about that he lets me use this card to buy clothes.

"Thanks mom I'll be home soon." Ismile hugging her and going to my car.

I started my car and started heading to Pizza Kingdom.

I pulled up and got out the car grabbing my purse and phone. I walked in and saw him sitting in a booth. I walked up to the booth and slid in on the other side.

"Hey." I smile.

"Finally." he said looking up from his phone.

"Well I'm sorry." I say putting my hands up in defeat.

The waitress came over and took our drinks.

He looked about my age if not a year older and he wasn't bad looking.

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Well..."