5.

Caroline P.O.V.

The power went out. (not what you were expecting was it 😂)

"Perfect timing for the power to go out when were at a ice machine." I laugh.

"Yeah hold on I have my phone I just pull up my flash light thingy." he laughs with me.

He pulls out his flashlight thing and we make our ways the the stairs since the elevator won't work.

Jack Johnson P.O.V.

"Where's Caroline?" I ask going to her room.

"She went to go get ice." they say.

"She must've left her phone." I say.

"Yeah." They say.

"Jack is probably with her." I say pulling out my phone and calling him as I walk back to my room.

Caroline P.O.V.

We were running up the stairs when the flashlight stopped shining and his phone started ringing.

"Really." I say sitting on the steps.

"It's your brother." he whispers.

"Give it to me." I say reaching my hand toward him.

He puts it in my hand and I pull it up to my ear.

J- hey where are you?

C- on the stairs. why?

J- are you coming back up.

C- yes we're using his phone for the flashlight so byee!

J- hurry up bye.

C-kk

I pull up the flashlight and hand him the ice bucket.

"I wish we weren't on the top floor." I groan.

"Same." he laughs.

We finally make it to the room and I walk in with Jack so my brother doesn't kill me.

He pulls the key out of his pocket and we walk in.

"There you are you loser." He says hugging me.

I just payed on the bed until the lights came back on.

"The ice is probably melted." I laugh.

"Oh well. Girl Bye." Jack J. says waving.

I get off the bed and walk out to my room.

Everyone runs up and hugs me.

"Lol Jack J. didn't kill you!" the all say.

"Nope." I laugh.

I take a shower and put my pajamas on and slide in the bed next to Matt. I close my eyes and fall fast asleep.
****
I wake up after Cameron and get my clothes.

"I won't be the last one up today!" I laugh running into the bathroom. I slid my "more issues than vogue" muscle tee on with my black shorts. I walk out and put my black vans on. I plug my straighter in the wall by the mirror on the dresser thingy. Cameron gets ready and Matt and Victoria finally wake up. I straighten my hair and we all get ready. I grab my phone and we go down to breakfast.

Same old routine and then we go to magcon but today I see someone different.

"Caroline this is Grace my girlfriend." Nash smiled.

"Nice to meet you I'm Caroline." I smile.

"Are you Jacks sister?" she asks me

"Yes I am." I smile.

We sit behind the stage and talk. I go out into the crowd of what is left of the girls taking pictures and stuff and I see Cameron has one last girl to take a picture with. He picks her up and hold her in his arms while they take a picture.

I ship it.

She walks over to me and asks for a picture.

"Yes of course." I smile.

she pulls out her phone and flips the camera. I smile and she thanks me.

"What's your name." I ask her.

"I'm Paige." she smiles.

"We'll Paige btw I ship you with Cameron." I smile. The way he still looked at her when he put her down not breaking eye contact.

Almost everyone is done and I see Victoria, Sam, Shawn and Cameron in a group sitting. I sit next to Cameron.

"I totally ship you and Paige." I whisper in his ear.

He smiled and said. "I do too."

Lol crappy but I'm trying to update everyday. Please vote and comment thank yall for reading. 😊