37.

I can't believe that she's moving here and that she's dating my brother.

They get there luggage and of course we have to drop the slut I mean Callie off at her house.

I sat in the front and they say in the back as my mom started up the car.

We dropped her off and went back to our house. Jack was staying the night because his mom had to work and his dad is out of town.

His mom didn't want him home alone.

"Caroline help Jack and your brother with their luggage." she said walking into the house.

Why am I helping them?

I walked around to the trunk and grabbed one of their suitcases and walked into the house leaving it on the floor in front of the door.

They can move it.

I can't believe school starts Monday.

Monday

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Oh yay first day of school.

I swung my feet over the side of the bed and walked to my bathroom. I took a shower last night so I won't rush.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and then went to my closet and pulled out.

I grabbed a pair of light pink jeans.

A white lace tank top.

And my brown compact boots with a aztec print on the inside.

I slipped on my clothes with lotion and went in my bathroom and curled my hair with my wand.

"WE HAVE 10 MINUTES." Jack yelled.

I put on some makeup.

Mascara, BB cream and a little neutral eyeshadow.

I slid on a necklace and grabbed my backpack and phone and ran down the stairs.

"Morning." I said putting some waffles in the toaster.

"Morning." my mom smiled taking a sip of her coffee.

I grabbed my waffles and ate them.(😂)

"Come on we need to pick up Callie." Jack said.

"I'd rather take my own car then rode with her." I said finishing my waffles.

"Suit yourself." He said.

"Bye mom." I said walking our behind Jack after grabbing my keys.

"Bye sweetie."

I unlocked my car and put my bag in the passenger seat starting it up.