12.

"I know you don't want to talk about it right now but when you do come get me." he says.

"Okay." I say walking back into my room.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I heard a knock on my door so I finished my shower and threw some clothes on. I opened it was Jessalyn and Mahogany standing there.

"We left our key in here." they laughed.

I laughed with them and went back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I grabbed my phone and layed on my bed. I went on twitter and stalked some people and went down my timeline. I was looking through my timeline and I saw the Leigh girl. The same girl from the carnival. I went on her twitter page and looked down some of her tweets. I saw a couple of tweets with her and Jack and I felt tears in the brim of my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jessalyn asked.

"Uh yeah I'm fine." I say wiping my eyes.

I plugged my phone in the wall and got under the covers. I kept tossing and turning but I couldn't sleep. I grabbed my phone and tip-toed out of the room. I opened our room door and went out in the hallway. I knocked on Nash and Matts door.

After a couple of minutes Nash walked up to the door and opened it.

"I can't sleep."

"Come on." Nash said.

He walked over to his bed and got in and I got in beside him. I do not want to go to my brothers room because Jacks in there and I really don't want to see him. Within minutes I was passed out.

I woke up after the sound of a camera clicking.

"Matt stop." I groan getting out if the bed.

"This is going on Twitter, Instagram and all the other social medias." He smiled.

"MATT I WILL CUT THE SHOT OUT OF YOU WITH MY PET KNIFE DELILAH IF YOU DONT DELETE IT!" I yell.

"Damn." he laughs.

"Give me your phone so I can delete it." I say holding out my hand.

He hands me his phone and I delete the pictures.

"That's better." I smile walking back to my room.

"Where were you?" Mahogany asked.

"Oh I was in Matt's and Nash's room." I say walking to my suitcase.

I pulled out a crop tee that said "Fetch" and my light wash natural waisted jean shorts. I walked into the bathroom and put my clothes on, put some waterproof mascara on (because either I'm gonna cry my heart out of I'm gonna go swimming) and straighten my hair. I ran my hand through it and slid my converse on. I slid my phone in my pocket while they were still getting ready. I sat on the bed and then I heard a knock on the door. It was Jack and Jack, Sammy and Nash.

"Wanna get breakfast with us?" Sammy asked.

"Yeah I'm starving." I smile.

I walked out of the room behind them and we got in the elevator. Jack was standing by me but I didn't say anything.

We got down stairs and we got breakfast I was sitting by my brother and Nash and Jack was in front of me.

Jack kept looking around and I don't know what got into me.

"Looking for Leigh?" I ask annoyance in my voice.

He looked at me.

"Don't know how to explain? I saw all the text." I say getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Caroline!" he said walking behind me and grabbing my wrist.

"What?!" I snap turning around.

"I'm sorry I just don't know." he said letting go of my wrist.

"If you like her more than me how about you go ask her out and call her beautiful because were done." I say letting out the breath I didn't know I was holding.