10.

"Listen you little bitch. If my body guard wasn't here right now your ass would be dead. So either you can walk away while you can still walk or I can beat the shit out if you." I snarled.

"You can't do any damage." she laughed.

"You wanna find out how much damage I can do?" I asked my fist clenched.

I soon felt the same sting in my check.

"Oh hell no." I yelled.

I punched her right in the jaw. And watched her fall down. I bend down and punch her again. Then Sammy pulls me off of her. "stop!" I yell trying to kick loose out of his grip. He let me go and I walked back up to her and kicked her. She curled up in a ball holding her stomach.

"Oh really I can't do any damage."

I walked to the car and unlocked the door. Dang my fist hurts. They came to the car and Jack G sat in the front.

"I don't want to hear a word about it." I say cranking the car up and driving back home.

We got home and I ran up to my room. I closed the door and took my clothes off. I slid on a sports bra and took of my bra. I put a tank top on and some shorts and laid on my bed. The door opened and I just stayed in the position.

"Uh can we talk?" Jack g. asked sitting by my leg.

"Hm."

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Because she was trying to get y-"

"I don't know." I lied.

"You were gonna say something else." he said laying beside me.

"I don't know she said you were her man."

"Oh did that make you jealous baby?" he asked rolling over to face me.

"Me jealous pstt." I say trying to place it off. Turning toward him.

Next think I new I felt his lips crash on mine. I felt electricity moving through my body. Our lips were moving in sync. He rolled over making him on top not breaking the kiss. He hovered over me and I tangled my hands in his hair.

We both pulled away catching our breath.

"I really like you." Jack whispered in my ear sending chills down my body.

"I like you to." I smile.

"Caroline Johnson will you go out with me?" he asks.

"If I was a nice person I would say yes but I'm a mean person so I'm gonna say no but then your really hot and a good kisser. So my final answer is no." I smile.

I lean up and peck him on the lips.

"Yes."

I slide from under him and get under the covers.